The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^if they make theplayoffs, that means they are playing red hot ball. wouldnt surprise me at all if they do and knock off whoever they play.

they would be playing near .700 ball from here on out
Damn, .700 ball? They only like 5 games out right now, is .700 really correct?

Like A-Friend posted, their schedule coming up looks really favorable. I don't see why they couldn't catch the 8th seed even by the end of that stretch. Which is exactly when KD will probably return.

4-12 at point russ got back. say they need 51 wins to secure 7th/8th
lets say they go 47-19 ~.700 rest of the way and finish 51-31

Last edited:
4-12 at point russ got back. say they need 51 wins to secure 7th/8th
lets say they go 47-19 ~.700 rest of the way and finish 51-31
they are 5-12 now but god damn they got to play perfect ball. Hopefully some of the east teams start beating the west teams to help out
laugh.gif

That's nuts. If they can finish the next 3 weeks and end up at #8, KD will return by then and I think it's realistic. Russ has to play like an MVP the next 3 weeks though

^it's very attainable, since that's basically their winning pct the last few yrs
russ coming back early right now is huge. they got cupcakes in front of them and he basically gurantees them these Ws

It hasn't taken 51 wins to get the 8 seed in 6 years. 47-49 wins could very well get them in. They've played better than .720 ball the last two seasons. Odds are some of the teams ahead of them will also have injuries to key players and put them in a slump. I think they get in and I hope they play Memphis in the first round.

Last edited:
Took 49 wins last year, even if it's 47 wins, it'll mean 42-23 for the rest of the year to get 47 wins without KD for a few more weeks looks bleak to me

Last edited:
The depth of the west concerns me so much. It's been nice for the rockets to beat teams they "should beat" even though being down 3 starters. At some point the schedule is going to get very tough so we need to get healthy. Wouldn't be surprised to see Daryl make some moves to solidify depth.

Charlotte and Phoenix have been my biggest disappointments so far.

Don't even bring up charlotte and that cancer Lance :smh: ....never seen a dude so scared to take a jumpshot in my life

Start James Johnson, slide Ross to the 2, and I don't think we will lose that much. Some of Derozan's possessions have to be given to JV.
You are consistent. Have to say though,  I am a little bummed to see Derozan go down.

I was hoping to see Lowry reach that 50win goal this year. If they really won't miss Derozan much maybe they still can..

Either way, I hope he recovers soon. Godspeed Derozan

I believe OKC will still make the WCF's but I don't want to play the Grizz in the 1st round again
I don't think OKC wants to play the Grizz anymore than Grizz want to play them.

At this point an Obrien is all that matters so I don't care who Thunder have to play in which round, they have to be able to beat them all either way so, might as well start with round 1, this year.

sidenote: @keeL252  You and I both lost today man, you don't get to root for Derozan to make an AllNBA team, and I don't get to root for Derozan>Klay

With a roster of Josh Smith, Greg Monroe, brandon jennings, Ande Drummond, DJ Augustin, Singler, Jodie Meeks, etc.

3-13 record.

Why are the Detroit Pistons this bad? they should be a top team in the East

Last edited:
Don't even bring up charlotte and that cancer Lance :smh: ....never seen a dude so scared to take a jumpshot in my life
I know offense is the biggest issue, but MKG has been gone the last nine games and the defense has slipped a lot in his absence. :nerd:

With a roster of Josh Smith, Greg Monroe, brandon jennings, Ande Drummond, DJ Augustin, Singler, Jodie Meeks, etc.

3-13 record.

Why are the Detroit Pistons this bad? they should be a top team in the East
This is the difference between real life and NBA 2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom