The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They scored 10 points in the 1st Q
laugh.gif
Jesus! Put them in the NCAA they are not a NBA team

Noah is going to bat for Rose.
@KCJHoop: Joakim Noah just issued a passionate, profanity-laced defense of Derrick Rose. Will Tweet highlights.
@KCJHoop: Noah: "It’s frustrating because I feel like he’s sometimes portrayed as something that he’s not."
@KCJHoop: Noah on Rose: "You don’t come back from the injuries he’s come back from without unbelievable commitment."
@KCJHoop: Noah on Rose: "It's disappointing the way you portray him because I know how much he cares about this game. I see it every day."
@KCJHoop: Noah on Rose: "He’s coming back from two crazy surgeries. Obviously, we’re being conservative with him and when things aren’t going right,
@KCJHoop: Noah on Rose: "He has to listen to his body more than anybody. So everybody needs to chill the f*#$ out. I’m sorry for cursing.
@KCJHoop: Noah on Rose: "But I’m really passionate about this. I don’t like to see him down. He doesn’t say that he’s down.
@KCJHoop: Noah on Rose: "But I don’t like it when people portray him and judge him because it’s not fair to him. It’s not."

Doesn't Noah mainly talk trash to other trash talkers and floppers?

I cant see him going at Rose publicly if they were rivals

Last edited:
Speights got 9 minutes in the first half. His stats say he did work for 9.

Kerr knows. Give him 9 more with these runners.

9 minutes 

4/5 FGA

3 Offensive RB

1 Defensive RB

1 Steal

1 Block

8 Pts

Last edited:
Kings will appeal Courtney Lee's game winning tip-in

View media item 1260075

I just asked this in the Kings thread:

Has there ever been an NBA game's outcome reversed? All I've ever seen is the league saying something to the tune of "Oops, our bad. It should've been this way and not the way it was called in the game" and just leave it at that. No change in the win/loss column.

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom