The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose is the same mental ****** who refused to play in the playoffs when he was cleared to play. Would to see the Bulls make it to the finals and have Rose sit out Game 7 so he can be healthy after basketball.

Well to be fair, it's a ******* message board. A place to say what you want.
Back to back days over this **** though? Lord knows this thread's seen worse discussions...but wow man, dudes usually get over it by now.

Two things...

1. I mess with Derrick, but let's keep it 100: he ain't ever been the most articulate guy in the world. Dirk grew up in ******* Germany and probably has a better grasp of the English language than D. Rose. So I'm not about to get riled up one way or another with his spoken words.

2. He goes 100 mph on the court with a coach x training staff that are the worst combo for brittle players. He's well within his right to feel however he wants about his health in the future. Yeah he probably shouldn't have mentioned it publicly, but it's his body and he has to take the risk. Not anyone else in here. So **** how we feel about it.

Hopefully we got some good games tonight so everyone can finally move the **** on.

Last edited:
I don't like to talk about peoples mental fortitude I think it's mostly horse **** and way for fans to make themselves better than the players they secretly resent worshiping.

but I always wondered, on a team with warriors like Noah, Taj, Jimmy, and Deng they HAVE to feel some type of way abotu Rose's coddling.

I don't like to talk about peoples mental fortitude I think it's mostly horse **** and way for fans to make themselves better than the players they secretly resent worshiping.

but I always wondered, on a team with warriors like Noah, Taj, Jimmy, and Deng they HAVE to feel some type of way abotu Rose's coddling.
Kind of impossible not to, but doesn't mean they think he's a bad teammate in any kind of way. These damn overreactions by fans are annoying.

with all that said.

I HOPE D.Rose plays so Kyle Lowry can tear him to ribbons. :pimp:

Leave his one good acl in tatters like an old durag.

Last edited:
thats exactly what im saying. the commaderie, and chemistry is totally different if you dont ride together. if rose aint working hard with the team and gets spoiled, guys will feel like he aint part of the team. the reason being is Rose aint giving it his 100%. the reason being, hes not the leader.

DNP - Injury

Drose.
DNP - 100% healthy. just didnt want to. lol

There was a jump ball in the Wiz-Pistons game and some fan sitting court side pointed towards the Wizards' end of the court as if they should be awarded possession. This ain't college lol.

100% cosign

It's so clear when you read some of the nonsense a lot of these dudes write.

Lamb
mean.gif

This. The only reason why I wish Rose didn't open his mouth.

You don't want your teammates to start resenting you.

Noah is not 100 percent yet.

Butler returned really early from a badly sprained thumb.

Taj hurt his ankle the same night Rose did and didn't miss as many games.

If I'm any of them, I'd be a little annoyed.

I think they all know what Rose been through, but at the same time, I'd choose my words more carefully knowing that it'll get back to my teammates

Last edited:
@RealGM: Blake Griffin Charged With Misdemeanor Battery From Vegas Incident -- http://t.co/GfSXS5HypT
According to the filing Wednesday in the Clark County District Attorney's office, Griffin "wilfully and unlawfully used force or violence" on Oct. 19 on Daniel Schuman, squeezing Schuman's hand and shoulder and/or slapping him on the face. According to reports at the time of the incident, Griffin was upset by camera flashes in his face and grabbed Schuman's phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom