The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

As expected, out for the season.

quote:
MIAMI, February 21 – The Miami HEAT announced today that Chris Bosh will miss the remainder of the 2014-15 Season, while being treated for blood clots on his lung.

Bosh, who is receiving care under the guidance of Miami HEAT team physicians at a Baptist Health System Hospital, is currently resting comfortably. Chris is OK and his prognosis is good.

As long as Perk doesn't call his own number because he's a vet on a team full of young guys it should all work out.

:stoneface: :smh:

As expected, out for the season.

quote:
[rule]
MIAMI, February 21 – The Miami HEAT announced today that Chris Bosh will miss the remainder of the 2014-15 Season, while being treated for blood clots on his lung.

Bosh, who is receiving care under the guidance of Miami HEAT team physicians at a Baptist Health System Hospital, is currently resting comfortably. Chris is OK and his prognosis is good.
[rule]
Most important thing is the man's health and it's very good to hear Chris Bosh is doing well.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Look at that Goran leaving the door open
laugh.gif

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat Follow

Goran, on whether he is committed to re-signing in the offseason, "I hope so that I'm going to stay here."

2:15 PM - 21 Feb 2015

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat Follow

Goran Dragic of his free-agent future, "You never know in this business." He said before that, "Right now I'm just focused to help my team."

2:17 PM - 21 Feb 2015

Joseph Goodman @JoeGoodmanJr Follow

Asked if he wants to remain in Miami long term, Goran Dragic says he hopes to stay in Miami but adds he's focused on season and not future.

2:19 PM - 21 Feb 2015

Last edited:
Riles going to offer him close to a 5 year max and Arison will give him a year's worth of free Carnival cruise passes. Plus them bad bitties in South Beach should be enough to appease his brother when he gets cut.

Speedy recovery to Bosh though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom