The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be soreness with Durant, but it has the feeling of something he'll be battling the rest of the season and into the playoffs, and it could definitely affect his performance at that point. I think the only thing that's going to allow him to fully heal is a few months off in the summer.

Brooks is going to Brooks and just go with the guys he knows. That means Adams, Ibaka, Collison with a sprinkle of McGary (not to mention Durant if he goes small). Kanter messed up. :lol:

Brooks is going to Brooks and just go with the guys he knows. That means Adams, Ibaka, Collison with a sprinkle of McGary (not to mention Durant if he goes small). Kanter messed up. :lol:

Why wouldn't you go with that rotation though? Yall see what yall want to see with the Scott Brooks hate. Everyone gets theyre chance in OKC eventually.

Not by Brooks' decision though, mostly out of necessity due to injuries 

However it happens...it happens. Remember when everyone was so gung ho about Perry Joned and Lamb and whining about them not playing. There was a reason them boys weren't playing. I think Brooks puts players in out of necessity and also when they're ready.

:lol:

Clippers looked good man. I give it to them, hopefully they keep it up. I want aggressive Paul while Blake is out and I want aggressive/quick hitting Paul to remain throughout the playoffs. However long that stay might be 

I have my reservations about them as far as their defense goes, and that part scares me relative to how long they'll be able to stay in the playofs. However, our success against the west this year has been extremely encouraging and we have a legit shot of climbing all the way to 2nd by season's end which is crucial with homecourt.

But to your point, CP for most of the year has been exceptional. He gets to wherever he wants on the floor, and his 15 to 17 foot game has been as good as it's ever been. Of course you factor in the awesome decision making, then you realize just how good he is. I know you don't feel this way, but DJ is a max level talent man, and if he keeps this up into the postseason, it could say something. We've won 3 straight against the mavs, rockets, and spurs. That says something to how good we can be. Looking forward to seeing how we react against memphis Monday. They legit are the only team now who I wouldn't give us a real shot against in the playoffs at this moment, but we'll see if that changes depending on how we play them in the games we have against them from now until the end of the year.

Why wouldn't you go with that rotation though? Yall see what yall want to see with the Scott Brooks hate. Everyone gets theyre chance in OKC eventually.
I wouldn't blame Brooks either. Kanter was a gamble for the future, not this season to me.

Dan Gilbert is bound and determined to buy the Cavs a championship this year. Cant blame a man who really wants to win tho.

Last edited:
I don't know how some of you respect n like lebron's swag. Dude is doing the same thing he did in Miami with these desperation back door gm deals. He will literally go to any means to create an AAU team to win a ring. I know Perkins is no all star but whose next, mcgrady or oneil? I really hope he does not win anymore rings, this new age of the nba is weak (excluding the spurs).

Miss me with that "how u know lebron has anything to do with all these players coming to the cavs?" crap! [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom