The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
so geeked for the wiz. hopefully i can get to see a bunch of games this year.
"Truth" setting the tone early with intensity and even borderline hostility against Jo and the Bulls. Sending shots at Brooklyn's perceived decline.

Nerlens will be similar to Larry Sanders minus the injuries and off-court antics
I'd be perfectly fine with that projection coming to fruition. I know Nerlens went 6th overall, hence the higher expectations compared to a mid-first round selection like Sanders. People forget Sanders was a defensive force in the paint in 2012, reason he parlayed the long-term contract from Milwaukee.

I just don't like the kids game, I thought he was terrible with Cal and i think he will be terrible in the league.

Question...is his ceiling Larry Sanders or better?
I would think slightly better, because I have more faith in Noel's offensive development and maturity, compared to Sanders.

noel is gonna be more like an okafor, but more athletic. hes gonna average maybe 12ppg, 10rpg, and 2+ blocks. centers dont really have much of an impact in the east, but it would be nice to see him be a deandre jordan type instead of okafor.

Wiggins ROY. :pimp: :pimp:

19/6/3 on 48% 34% from 3.
if he averages 19 ppg, there is no way he will be 48% fg efficient. i think he will be closer to 40-44%. i don't think his offensive polish will let his field goal percentage to be that high at that level of usage.
however, if he averaging around 11-15 pts, i can see him from anywhere 47-51%.

The King of the North is gonna come in guns a blazing and shock some folks 
nthat.gif

:lol: @ wiggins shooting higher than 45% his rookie season :smh:

15ppg 5reb 3ast 42%fg. 28 from 3

Nerlens 10ppg 8 rebs 2blks

Bari 22ppg 6reb 3ast 42%fg 35 from 3

Jabari.

My pick would be Smart if I think he could manage his shots better.
Remember you liking the Smart pick for Boston. We're on opposite sides of the spectrum for that particular selection. Don't like Smart or Young for the C's.
Yes, I like Smart as a prospect as long as he is more selective with his shots.

And I never understood all the mock drafts that had the Celtics drafting one of the trio of PFs (Gordon, Randle, Vonleh).

Nerlens will be similar to Larry Sanders minus the injuries and off-court antics
good for him but thats not ROY or anything great

i fail to see anything in this kid. said that before he even got drafted, bust written all over him.

100% the players will strike 

And the idiot fans will once again attack the players. I have alot of problems with the soft AAU buddy buddy players of today. But it shocked me how people went at their neck during the lock out

Yes, I like Smart as a prospect as long as he is more selective with his shots.

And I never understood all the mock drafts that had the Celtics drafting one of the trio of PFs (Gordon, Randle, Vonleh).
Logjam with Sully and Bass. Still preferred "Bully" Randle to Smart if we're evaluating BPA.

Because a rim protector isn't anything great in today's NBA.
My man, Trez is waiting in the 2015 lottery. As is WCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom