The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD needs to man up.
Is he going to call for Brooks job before it's too late, or will he just ***** up and leave town with a closed mouth.

**** Brooks.

**just now got a chance to catch the end of last nights OKC/Pels game.

**** **** **** **** that MF Brooks.
meh, brooks isnt that bad considering KD is going to be playing for byron scott in a few years 

He's that bad..

KD needs to man up.
Is he going to call for Brooks job before it's too late, or will he just ***** up and leave town with a closed mouth.

**** Brooks.

meh, brooks isnt that bad considering KD is going to be playing for derek fisher in a few years 

fixed

KD needs to man up.

**** Brooks.

I was at Fuzzy's during that game.

KD needs to man up.

**** Brooks.

The rotations in the Warriors game should be more infuriating.

Kendrick Perkins played when he had absolutely no purpose.

First off the bench, too.

View media item 1316984

with regards to Josh Smith.... How does his salary work? Will his still make all that money? Will the next team pick up the salary? I never fully understood how waivers worked

Using the stretch provision he'll receive all of what he's owed, until 2020.

I see. So should he sign with say the lakers or rockets. How much of that will they eat?

I don't believe they eat anything.

It would be 2 separate contracts.

If I'm incorrect,

somebody please correct me.

this is how Gilbert Arenas was able to get paid from Orlando and Washington correct?

Arenas was different

I dont know how the Josh Smith thing works but with Arenas he was getting his full amount from the Wizards. When the Magic signed him they paid what ever they bid for him.

so If arenas was making $20,000,000 from the wizards that season and Orlando bid 3,000,000 to get him. All Orlando paid was $3,000,000 while the Wizards paid the other $17 million.

As long as he was still sign to that original contract he was not gonna make any extra money til his contract was done.

Oh the rotations in the GSW and Lakers game definitely led up to my **** him session after the Pels loss.

**** Brooks. I can't take another "we will watch the game tape, correct some things and worry about next game" post game interview from the man.

Nah man, nah. KD needs to okay him being fired, so he can be fired. Straight up

Last edited:
As I've said, I don't understand scotty brooks.. Warriors are why we have to give pj3 consistent mins when we can, especially at the expense of lamb (who won't play over reggie or morrow)

Then collison gets no burn in the Warriors game..

Like literally our roster and oppenents should dictate things pretty easily for him

Like why did perkins play 2 more mins than adams against the Warriors?

Last edited:
Brooks has repeatedly proved he is not fit for this. I mean seriously, how hard is it to pick a ******* capable coach. He should have been fired even after they advanced past the Clippers

Brooks has repeatedly proved he is not fit for this. I mean seriously, how hard is it to pick a ******* capable coach. He should have been fired even after they advanced past the Clippers

Literally only makes changes when he gets desperate.. Like adams being buried on the bench until the end of the Grizzlies series

Or waiting until game 6 or whatever it was vs the mavs to play westbrook and maynor together in the backcourt vs Kidd/terry

Or his veteran retirement package for fisher and butler (at least 20 mins per at the expense of younger guys)

Literally only makes changes when he gets desperate.. Like adams being buried on the bench until the end of the Grizzlies series

Or waiting until game 6 or whatever it was vs the mavs to play westbrook and maynor together in the backcourt vs Kidd/terry

Or his veteran retirement package for fisher and butler (at least 20 mins per at the expense of younger guys)
He was trying his damn near hardest to make sure Adams didn't flourish 
mean.gif

I'm usually in the coach's corner but this dude has proven over and over again that he just getting by on KD and Russ sheer talent alone

Last edited:
I still can't agree that OKC can't win it all with Him because I think they can win this year.

That doesn't mean they should make it harder on themselves.

Bring in a boss, win a chip, the end.   Or keep Brooks, and hope KD Russ and company can discipline their selves and do everything right for 4 rounds. 

I'm tired of seeing his face.

I'm tired of his name.

His voice.

His responses.

His interviews.

His lack of passion.

His name. 

And his voice.

Last edited:
I'm usually in the coach's corner but this dude has proven over and over again that he just getting by on KD and Russ sheer talent alone

Exactly.. It took maynor getting hurt before harden could get 30 mins per

Against the pels, as I've said, dude probably only drew up a way to get westbrook the ball and told him to go to work.. Probably told everyone else clear out, which happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom