The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Block away my dude. Makes my post life easier.

You ain't blocking me though, you will be doing the same thing 3 months from now, reading me.

You claimed you blocked me several times, yet you always seem to read me.

Block it if you don't like it, dense  dude

Last edited:
I know thots who post more thought provoking arguments than you. :lol: you litter every thread in the S&T forum with stupidity.

I don't blame you cause you can't help it. Just feel sorry for the people you call mom and dad.

Last edited:
on a scale of 1 to 8 how satisfied are you with your job right now 
nerd.gif
tbh, I am compensated well enough to not be in a position to really complain..... 

the only thing I wish I could get out of this occupation was travel... but I know that is reaching.

Overall, a very strong and satisfactory 6.5/8

if only blake was as confrontational as you guys 

I'm nice :D

Folks who go out their way claiming to have knowledge (in this case sports) but constantly say dumb **** and/or ask stupid basic questions annoy me. :lol:

Don't stick your chest out about something and know absolutely nothing about it.

Watching this Korean league game and CJ Leslie is playing :lol:

Can't believe he's already regulated to a level that low. Yikes...but he really can't shoot and you're not playing SF in Europe with no jump shot. Damn :smh:

I know thots who post more thought provoking arguments than you.
So you're getting out talked in the bedroom too. "Marcus I really like you, but let's just snuggle"

smile.gif
And you want to bring my parents into this. You are reaching. 

I will leave NT and never ever ever come back, if, IF you can read 1 full page from a Harry Potter Book. Bet that

Dude worrying about what I'm doing in the bedroom. Weirdo *****. You're the one who seem to struggle with getting your thoughts off. Coming off irrational is your speciality

Last edited:
And you were suppose to be off this site after miami beat Duke but we both know you just talk outta your ***.

Keep dropping "knowledge" tho and have a good day. I'm just burning time at work and you're lonely on an early Saturday morning with no woman close to you. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] God bless you

Edit: sorry for clogging the thread folks.

Last edited:
A Miami Duke bet? Don't even try it. Miami is your team and you didn't even speak on the comment much less take the "bet" until you had about 3-6 cosigners making your life decisions feel ok. 

Get to work man. All working at 3 am mad at me because I don't have to. You have some nerve. 

I'm sending you a link to the easiest page in the Harry Potter first edition, read it, and I will quit

I work 3 days a week (12 hour shifts).. I'm very happy :smile: ...I have no reason to be mad and I'll take night shift over day shift 9 outta 10 times.

Stop worrying about my life lil guy. Go hit backpage or something

Come to NC and I'll read to you kid. I don't mind being a lil ***** father figure.

Last edited:

Exum in five preseason games: 8.2 PPG (44/53/90), 2.8 APG, 2.2 TPG (had one bad game with eight TOs, but zero TOs the last two games) in 21.6 MPG. His shooting is a lot better than I thought, running the pick and roll well and getting to the rim a lot. But he'll be all about "flashes" this season.

Last edited:
Man night shift in this thread seems to have been a drag. Looks like a couple of you all had a sleepover and had a pillow fight in here.

On an NBA note the Cavs don't make the finals this year. I just can't decide who the foil will be. May have to go process of elimination. Won't be Boston or NJ. Can't be Knicks as they are now. Orlando and Milwaukee are too young. Philly is Philly. Miami will have an identity crisis, not sure how long it will take to figure things out, half a season or the whole season. Not sure how Atlanta played as well as they did in the playoffs last year. Indiana is not full strength obviously. Haven't seen the new look Hornets yet. Detroit is just not there.

Down to the Bulls, Toronto or Washington. A healthy Washington looks tough. I'll have to think a bit more.

Got Tickets to see Clippers @ Hawks, Thunder @ Hawks, and T'Wolves @ Hawks. Burns me up I can't get Cavs tickets because of the stupid Flex plan. I know for a fact there aren't that many people down for that deal so they HAVE to do something with those tickets right? I guess I'll do re-sale to see my squad. You guys going to any games this year?

Got Tickets to see Clippers @ Hawks, Thunder @ Hawks, and T'Wolves @ Hawks. Burns me up I can't get Cavs tickets because of the stupid Flex plan. I know for a fact there aren't that many people down for that deal so they HAVE to do something with those tickets right? I guess I'll do re-sale to see my squad. You guys going to any games this year?
Spurs and Warriors away games like I have to do every year

Last edited:

Rockets season tickets :pimp:

Exum in five preseason games: 8.2 PPG (44/53/90), 2.8 APG, 2.2 TPG (had one bad game with eight TOs, but zero TOs the last two games) in 21.6 MPG. His shooting is a lot better than I thought, running the pick and roll well and getting to the rim a lot. But he'll be all about "flashes" this season.

He looked good in that. Where's the video of Simmons and Rose saying how much hes gonna suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom