The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gotta stop talking about this before someone says something out of line. An NBA pregame show isn't the proper platform to talk about a touchy subject.
Its only the right spot tonight because of the letter.

It had to be addressed.

This thread however is not the place for us to discuss it.

People should Take it to that blackhole Ferguson thread.

Last edited:
All Ima say is that Charles' failure to understand what it means to be in a downward cycle of social mobility and the effect that that has on one's family is quite comical.

What did Barkley say in the first place? He wasnt wrong for calling them scum bags.

am i missing something here?
He only chose to speak on the negative parts of the situation

went on to blame the black people for the situation,

Let that be his opinion, but being a black celebrity himself, he should have took consideration on how his opinion would be viewed

Last edited:
Yo...Shaq was STUCK. Dude's mush mouth game was at an all-time high when Ernie fed him the rock in that segment.
laugh.gif
Bruh was sitting there mind ****** trying to balance out that sheriff badge he got at the crib and not saying some wild controversial ****.

Look at him.

All Ima say is that Charles' failure to understand what it means to be in a downward cycle of social mobility and the effect that that has on one's family is quite comical.

Honestly it ain't even funny, his ignorance shouldn't be spouted, he needs to stick to basketball.

This Cavs defense is so bad, I swear on every possession either Marion or LeBron has lost track of Melo, Bron lost track of Shumpert once already, and the rebounding... Man I dont even know. 

they pass shaq the mic and he froze up. for someone with 3 phd's you think he would give a great response
it's really not the forum to talk about this. chuck and kenny couldve easily went on cnn and go into this. doesnt rachel nichols have a show on there or sunthing?

knicks finna lift the city up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom