:::::::::THE 2012 NIKETALK NFL MOCK DRAFT - The St. Louis Rams are on the clock (kix4kix)

i PMed finallyfamous and told him he could make the pick..

if he doesn't get a chance to do so before i get home from work (which should be just before 6 PM et) i'll go ahead and pick according to his last post above

With the 22nd pick in the 2012 NIKETALK NFL MOCK DRAFT, THE CLEVELAND BROWNS SELECT:

20jppjb.png

Stephen Hill, WR, GEORGIA TECH.

4.36 BLAZEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

for 2010 they did 2 or 3 of em This is the pre combine joint
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...LETE?page=1#.T5QT_36yWb8
This is 2009

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...OWN?page=11#.T5QV336yWb8

For the record I think we are ahead of the game if we get out of the first round tonight.... But we got to do next year how heat23 did 2010

It wasn't easy. I'll probably do next yrs mocks. BTW, time flies.
yea.. i like the way you had it set up.. with the PMing of lists of players.. and cutting it down from 4 to 3 hours

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]With the 24th pick the Steelers select[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama[/color]

Donta-Hightower.jpg

^ i like the pickup.. figured you might have went with poe though

the broncos are on the clock

With the 25th pick in the 2012' NT NFL Mock Draft The Denver Broncos Select:

"Workout Wonder" Dontari Poe (Memphis Tigers)

040512-dontari-poe-400.jpg

What a steal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

^ i like the pickup.. figured you might have went with poe though
Thought about it but we went with a DL 2 of past 3 years in the first round.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

for 2010 they did 2 or 3 of em This is the pre combine joint
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...LETE?page=1#.T5QT_36yWb8
This is 2009

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...OWN?page=11#.T5QV336yWb8

For the record I think we are ahead of the game if we get out of the first round tonight.... But we got to do next year how heat23 did 2010

It wasn't easy. I'll probably do next yrs mocks. BTW, time flies.
yea.. i like the way you had it set up.. with the PMing of lists of players.. and cutting it down from 4 to 3 hours

Just got to pick a weekend, not all of us work desk jobs. Really 2 weekends before the draft. 1st round on Saturday, second on Sunday. If guys want to make picks during the week for the third round okay, but we do the 3rd and 4th on the following weekend. Everyone has to have an alternate GM, and if its more than 2 hours on the weekend between picks then the alt gets to pick. If the alt is unable to pick within an hour then the Walter Mock is used. Only picks can be traded, unless a player as reported be it ESPN, NFLN, or depending on the coverage NBCSN is on the block. You are able to place reviews for local media provided the guys leading the mock are approving. 5 people leading the mock, 3 of the five have to approve any trade involving players.
Its od that we didnt finish the first yesterday, and really it was no ones fault.

Also SKA is prob gone have to be one of the guys leading the mock so he can edit the initial post.

and eagles are still willing to trade up..

still have 7 picks (51, 88, 114, 153, 172, 194 and 200)

bump..

i dont know if my PMs are going though to MMG or not.. but if someone can message him, please do

i honestly was trying to trade up to grab Floyd because i didnt like none of the WRs at this pick
30t6p3b.gif

with that being said i feel like in the 2nd/3rd we could grab a WR / OL

28qvi8n.jpg

Coby Fleener

^ i just pray the giants dont get him.. and it might be a sneaky pick for the eagles if we can get him in the 2nd

the pats are on the clock

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

how long am i on the clock for?

technically 5PM tomorrow.. since the clock doesn't start running until 1PM

With the 27th pick in the 2012 NT mock draft, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS select:

Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise St

media_94686122c6d143269f6e4c2559050325_t607.jpg

yahoo_mcclellin.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^I really could see the Pats taking him
which means we def. won't
laugh.gif

but yeah, would love to get him. can play in a few of our different looks, can drop back or rush the passer. exactly what we're missing right now.

Back
Top Bottom