The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

My boy Moltisanti
pimp.gif
Not even death could keep him down... take that Tony!!!

Hopefully he's off that white though
30t6p3b.gif

86212139.jpg

Rudy Gay @ Grizzlies-Spurs

gyi0063765734.jpg

Miami Heat's Grey Goose lounge (Heat-Knicks)
5930221-Missy%20Elliot,%20Timbaland,%20&%20Fat%20Joe.jpg

5930222-Maya,%20Timbaland%20&%20girls.jpg

5930223-DSC_0473.JPG

5930224-Fat%20Joe.jpg

593022DSC_0516.JPG

Chris Bosh and Adrienne Williams @ South Beach Food Festival's "Let The Eat Cake"
2990102dsc7403.jpg

29901015dsc7420.jpg

299010dsc6804.jpg

299010dsc6995.jpg

299010dsc7457.jpg

299010dsc7210.jpg

299010DSC_7439.jpg

2990103-DSC_7150.jpg

299010dsc7485.jpg

2990101-DSC_7058.jpg

299010DSC_7093.jpg

for as quiet and *non black* as Duncan is perceived to be...dude is one ghetto dresser...rockin Coogi and !$%! like that

yea son failed incredibly. i highly doubt ol girl wants to go ANYWHERE.

bosh is a weird lookin guy. his shorty bad tho. it could be love, but the probability of it being money has way greater odds lol.

Originally Posted by Freeze

yea son failed incredibly. i highly doubt ol girl wants to go ANYWHERE.

bosh is a weird lookin guy. his shorty bad tho. it could be love, but the probability of it being money has way greater odds lol.
roll.gif

Like i'm suppose to know that what his girl... I didn't even know LeBron had kids for all that matters. This ain't TMZ 
roll.gif
Clowns!

BTW... damn if that really is LeBron's girl... he can do better than that!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Like i'm suppose to know that what his girl... I didn't even know LeBron had kids for all that matters. This ain't TMZ 
roll.gif
Clowns!

sick.gif
you don't have to go on TMZ to know about Savannah and LeBron's kids. Matter of fact, if you would have browsed back a few pages in this thread you would know.

Also, saying something like "he can do better than that!
sick.gif
" in relation to another man's woman says a whole lot about you. Not positive things, either.

Savannah is fine, looks like a real classy chick. sure he could get some jumpoff ten and get the gilbert arenas treatment OR he could stay w/ the loyal chick who is a 9....seems like an easy choice to me

Originally Posted by CJ003

Savannah is fine, looks like a real classy chick. sure he could get some jumpoff ten and get the gilbert arenas treatment OR he could stay w/ the loyal chick who is a 9....seems like an easy choice to me

a 9?! do you live in an abandoned town in mississippi?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

roll.gif
Clowns!

sick.gif
you don't have to go on TMZ to know about Savannah and LeBron's kids. Matter of fact, if you would have browsed back a few pages in this thread you would know.

Also, saying something like "he can do better than that!
sick.gif
" in relation to another man's woman says a whole lot about you. Not positive things, either.

Naww I didn't go a few pages back, I didn't need to. The new thread title caught me (MJ getting a ticket) so I went straight to page 78... I wasn't gonna view the other 77 pages to look at men and how they dressed. I could care less about how they dress or who are they dating... ect.

So what are you exactly trying to imply when I say "he can do better than that"? You trying to imply that I like him? That I think he's adorably cute?
laugh.gif
Get outta here... dude has dough, females love dough! Point blank, and don't try to go give me that "Love isn't about fame and money, it's about passion... ect."

thats the best ive ever seen bosh's girl look.
wasnt it timberland who was busted for PEDs? he needs to get his money back.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

thats the best ive ever seen bosh's girl look.
wasnt it timberland who was busted for PEDs? he needs to get his money back.
sick.gif
Timbo went back to bottle or jug. Tampico that is.

Dudes take Lebron hating to the next level
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom