The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

m7d9732a4140c5083b02b41.jpg

New "Dat Mass"
roll.gif

Ya NT dudes kill me, 99.99% have never even approached a chick as bad as LeBron girl so shut that *%@# down now.

She seem like the perfect wifey type, sure she not as "Sexy" as jumpoffs other celebs have, but she def. is one of the better looking ones.

I'll take her over many Vixens, reality stars.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Like i'm suppose to know that what his girl... I didn't even know LeBron had kids for all that matters. This ain't TMZ 
roll.gif
Clowns!

BTW... damn if that really is LeBron's girl... he can do better than that!
sick.gif
you don't have to go on TMZ to know about Savannah and LeBron's kids. Matter of fact, if you would have browsed back a few pages in this thread you would know.

Also, saying something like "he can do better than that!
sick.gif
" in relation to another man's woman says a whole lot about you. Not positive things, either.

Naww I didn't go a few pages back, I didn't need to. The new thread title caught me (MJ getting a ticket) so I went straight to page 78... I wasn't gonna view the other 77 pages to look at men and how they dressed. I could care less about how they dress or who are they dating... ect.

So what are you exactly trying to imply when I say "he can do better than that"? You trying to imply that I like him? That I think he's adorably cute?
laugh.gif
Get outta here... dude has dough, females love dough! Point blank, and don't try to go give me that "Love isn't about fame and money, it's about passion... ect."
You just said you don't care who he's dating, but if that is his girl, he can do better. I don't know man, sounds like you care.

And I'm trying to imply that you've never had a serious connection with a woman in your entire life. Sure he has money, and females love money, but wouldn't that be more reason to stick with the down chick from back home? And IMO, love is about whatever makes the individual happy. For some people that's looks, for many more people, it may have to do with personality, compatibility, etc., etc.. For you to suggest that he should be with someone "better" than the mother of his children and to base that "better" solely on how she looks in two pictures (2 that don't show the fatty that she has, I might add) says a whole lot about you - either you're smashin Beyonce behind Hov's back, the typical NT'er who only messes with dimes, or you've never had a serious relationship with a woman.

Or I could just have an opinion... you lookin in way to deep, people have opinions. It's crazy how NTers can make a judgement and be like "LeBrons girl is wifey, she's loyal... ect" How the hell do they know she's loyal? How is she wifey material? Get what i'm saying.

My opinion is that she looks ugly, thats my 2 cents on her looks... just because she looks good to you, doesn't mean she looks good to others. Simple as that, I can have an opinion brah... and my opinion is that she's ugly!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I see what you guys are sayin about Night pickin on Bron's girl, but rest assured, Night is doin alright in the woman dept.......
laugh.gif

Well, obviously you're entitled to your opinion.

What I'm saying is that basing who is good enough or not good enough for anyone (man or woman) solely based on looks is severely misguided, in my opinion of course. If that's how you go about your relationships, more power to you.

P MAC ONE - Nah man you're right, it does make sense now. It's all good! It was pointless for me to point that out.

CP
laugh.gif
Thanks for the vouch brother! (When you about to hit up Vegas? Or perhaps the islands?
smokin.gif
)

And everyone else... my bad, continue on!
smile.gif
... ... ...

boys_in_the_hood_.jpg

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Peace and unity. I love it.
pimp.gif

Props to PMO and Night Marcher.
The hell you think this is? A Rodney King anniversary? 
Nah, not an anniversary. Just 2 people not allowing a difference of opinion to escalate into foolishness.

I'm guessing you're too hardbody for that though.

"shrug"

There are plenty of places/threads for negativity on this site. I just prefer that a thread like this not support that type of ignorance (2 people beefing over something so trivial).

New "Dat Mass"
roll.gif

Ya NT dudes kill me, 99.99% have never even approached a chick as bad as LeBron girl so shut that *%@# down now.

She seem like the perfect wifey type, sure she not as "Sexy" as jumpoffs other celebs have, but she def. is one of the better looking ones.

I'll take her over many Vixens, reality stars.

%#@$ outta here. 
laugh.gif

Dudes justifying Bron's chick by saying shes the wifey type. 

Lebron's chick isnt a girl id look at twice. It's not even hating, its just easy to judge a girls looks. Shes always been 
sick.gif
 everytime I see her in pics with Bron.

La La on the other hand. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

Savannah is fine, looks like a real classy chick. sure he could get some jumpoff ten and get the gilbert arenas treatment OR he could stay w/ the loyal chick who is a 9....seems like an easy choice to me
couldn't have said it better

Back
Top Bottom