The 2009-10 NBA Casual Wear Thread - MVP James - Pg 61

is that brooke shields with will ferell and marky marky?...are they filming a movie?

brooke shields still can get it
devil.gif

I like how CP3's ties always look

CP3 definitely has the best sense of style or the best person telling him what to wear.

Props to his tailor as well. Always has a nice fit

What the %*%% is Marky Mark doing wearing a Knicks jersey? Hopefully Donnie punches him in the face next time he sees him.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

What the %*%% is Marky Mark doing wearing a Knicks jersey? Hopefully Donnie punches him in the face next time he sees him.

They were filming a scene for an upcoming movie.

^I'm saying cause them dudes be everywhere nowadays
laugh.gif
. Wildcard Gym, Pac Fight, now Knicks game
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

You think Donnie Wahlberg would be caught dead in a Knicks jersey? Hopefully he smashes his face with a New Kids platinum plaque during their Thanksgivingdinner on Thursday.

word?

& im pretty sure thats mark

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

word?

& im pretty sure thats mark

he's saying Donnie should punch Mark....

^^
laugh.gif

I actually stopped scrolling down... and was like, "this dude ain't serious right?"

then I continued scrolling down and saw the
roll.gif

You'd think the gold watch would garner SOME attention....
laugh.gif

[monday night countdown crew] c'mon maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn [/monday night countdown crew]

Originally Posted by mike23theking

You'd think the gold watch would garner SOME attention....
laugh.gif
Hell naw. That joint look like it came out of one of those gumball machines.
laugh.gif

You think Donnie Wahlberg would be caught dead in a Knicks jersey? Hopefully he smashes his face with a New Kids platinum plaque during their Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're right though, Donnie would never be seen in a Knicks jersey, ESPECIALLY while they're playing the Celtics.

Some of the Boston fans really upset about this New Kids on the Block slight aren't they? Ya'll goin down to the mall to complain or what's theplan?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom