The 2009-10 NBA Casual Wear Thread - MVP James - Pg 61

Rodman needs to put those wildin' style behind.
sick.gif

I never said I didn't know the brand pattern. Gingham or not %@$ is still wack imo... Dummy

Al3xis you're right.

isn't gingham just the pattern? or am i that out of the loop that there is a brand named gingham?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

isn't gingham just the pattern? or am i that out of the loop that there is a brand named gingham?
Correct.

Say what you want about the "dress code," but it did wonders for a lot of these guys off the court and how they present themselves....

NoReasonableDoubt:
23ska909red02:
It will never, EVER cease to amaze or amuse me how predictably and loyally some of you will defend Kobe.

It's every bit of amazing, amusing, and predictable how loyal you are.

Those of you that like the man and you take people like me in stride, like 'Enh, I like him. You don't. Sweet.', I'm obviously not referring to you.

But those of you that see negativity spoken about Kobe, whether it's by an annoying mod on a sneaker board, or an ESPN writer lambasting your boy, and your immediate response is something along the lines of 'Why you hatin' though?' or 'You must really like Kobe if he's on your mind like that. You gay, doggie?' or 'You're just jealous', or anything meant to attack/disrespect the person who just DARED speak ill of your boy... you amuse people.
happy.gif

Just thought you should know, so you could know which side of the fan fence you're on.

I'll tell you as many of my favorite athletes I can think of real quick, so you can take jabs at them... and then watch me not care. Kidd, Artest, Wade, Dwight Howard, Hill, Richmond, Peyton Manning, Barry Sanders, Griffey, Agassi, David Robinson, Magic, Diana Taurasi, Candace Parker, Cynthia Cooper, Cheryl Swoopes, Chone Figgins, Darin Erstad, Chuck Finley, Steve McNair, Troy Percival, Garret Anderson, Nolan Ryan, Rod Carew, Dave Winfield, Tony Gwynn, David Eckstein, Frank Thomas, Pete Sampras, Roger Federer... and I'm done for now.

C'mon, fire shots.

And watch me not care.

Those are all grown folks who have no idea I even exist, man. What do I look like running to their defense like it's against some rule for someone to knock 'em?
laugh.gif
I like 'em; doesn't mean you have to.
Stop...posting...please. Hate him, do whatever you want, but keep it to yourself after the thousandth time homeboy.
sick.gif

Relax, and lets get back to the posting of the pics.
Response #1: No.

Response #2: I don't know who you are, but I know I'm not your homeboy, child.http://

Response #3: Kobe Bryant Appreciation vol. 100forty-point games And I don't expect you to acknowledge or quote or get at me AT ALL for reply in there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And if you do, it will be something along the line of 'Oh, sure you can fake it for one lousy reply just to prove a point.'
roll.gif
Kids.

^ lol yall got my boy flanders riled up...

How often do the players go to the NBA Cares functions? Seems like they do it once a week.

Back
Top Bottom