That's going to come out of my what?!

F*** THAT S***!!! Ain't happenin' to me nope. Thank God water IS my drink. That's damn near all I drink. There's and empty bottle sitting nextto me right now that I just finished not even 10 mins ago. Good luck getting thru it. I had no idea they formed like that. Those pics put me on water forever.

ok guys....don't get carried away. drinking water is not an infallible preventive measure. there are lots of things that can contribute to stone formation.

sick.gif
Oooh gooood

119376368_526ace8b74.jpg

From Wiki... Symptoms Symptoms of kidney stones include:[21][3] Colicky pain: "loin to groin". Often described as "the worst pain [...] everexperienced".[22] Hematuria: blood in the urine, due to minor damage to inside wall of kidney, ureter and/or urethra. Pyuria: pus in the urine. Dysuria:burning on urination when passing stones (rare). More typical of infection. Oliguria: reduced urinary volume caused by obstruction of the bladder or urethra bystone, or extremely rarely, simultaneous obstruction of both ureters by a stone. Abdominal distention. Nausea/vomiting: embryological link with intestine -stimulates the vomiting center. Fever and chills. Hydronephrosis[23] Postrenal azotemia: when kidney stone blocks ureter[24]

LOL @ the pics...atleast i know if i come to NT with this ill get a laugh out of it. But yea like the guy up there said, lack of water is not the only way youcan get this. You can also get it from your diet or genetics.

Why are kidney stones seemingly "designed" to inflict as much pain and carnage as possible while passing through the urinary tract?

The couldn't come out as smooth spheres or ovals, they have to resemble tacks, children's jacks, arrowheads, ninja stars, and other objects that couldpass as shrapnel.

don't they have some type of device that they break it down for you so you wont feel that MUCH PAIN?

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Why are kidney stones seemingly "designed" to inflict as much pain and carnage as possible while passing through the urinary tract?

The couldn't come out as smooth spheres or ovals, they have to resemble tacks, children's jacks, arrowheads, ninja stars, and other objects that could pass as shrapnel.

"shrapnel" - gave me the shudders when i read that word. kidney stones are no joke... i hear it's supposed the be some of the worst pain thereis.

Originally Posted by sneekerluvr

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Damn. Someone post tips on how to prevent a kidney stone from forming. This is definitely something I do not want to experience in my life. It would suck if every man had to this like once a year
laugh.gif
cosign!
nerd.gif
vegetarian-food-pyramid.jpg

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

LOL @ the pics...atleast i know if i come to NT with this ill get a laugh out of it. But yea like the guy up there said, lack of water is not the only way you can get this. You can also get it from your diet or genetics.
Diet;yes
genetics-no

to be honest i believe it build up of grease... if you eat all your meat products BOILED then i dont think this will happen.. if you eat fried foods ETC ETC.

genetics play absolutely no roll in this

throwedinthegame has be cringing and
roll.gif
at the same time...don't they break em down with the ultrasound though?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Well guys im going to make this a short story because im all drugged up right now.

Woke up at 4:30 this morning with very sharp pains in my stomach and back. So i try to sleep it off but i end up getting up and vommiting. I never go to the doctors, but the pain was so awful i insisted my girl take me to the emergency room. I get there and thank god it was so early the place was empty. The doc gave me morphine and i had a catscan done on my stomach. Fast forward a few hours later he tells me i have a kidney stone 5 mm and this was my reaction
eek.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

So my question is did anyone on this board ever have it or know someone that had it before? If so how bad was the pain?
I heard it was equivalent to a female pregnancy any truth to this?
nerd.gif

its enough to make a dude like Kimbo cry like a lil girl i heard.

i dunno Thug, i heard that lil tube they put up your peepee hole is the worse pain a man can feel

^^^^^^^^^yea i heard it hurts like nobodys biz, but everyone knows that kimbo doesnt have any tear ducts

So im guessing no one here ever experienced this before?

I dont even think im going to update this thread when i experience it because im pretty sure none of you want to hear it.

I had kidney stone about a year or 2 ago. Common misconception-- the painful part is when the stone passes from your kidney into your bladder. You already wentthrough that, it's what you felt when you went to the hospital. Once the stone is sitting in your bladder, there shouldn't be any more pain. Peeing theactual stone out doesn't actually hurt, it's just a strange feeling. So, basically, the rough part is already over.

Damn. Someone post tips on how to prevent a kidney stone from forming. This is definitely something I do not want to experience in my life. It would suck if every man had to this like once a year
laugh.gif

Cosign.. just hearing people talk about it makes me cringe!

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

laugh.gif

Cosign.. just hearing people talk about it makes me cringe!

Drinking water is supposed to prevent this-- also cutting back on sodium and sugars. Basically, like I mentioned above, the rough part is when the stone passesfrom you kidney to your bladder-- drinking enough water will break down these stones, if you ever get them, before they have a chance to move through yoururinary tract-- thus eliminating any pain.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

I had kidney stone about a year or 2 ago. Common misconception-- the painful part is when the stone passes from your kidney into your bladder. You already went through that, it's what you felt when you went to the hospital. Once the stone is sitting in your bladder, there shouldn't be any more pain. Peeing the actual stone out doesn't actually hurt, it's just a strange feeling. So, basically, the rough part is already over.

Wow man i hope your right. Yea that sharp feeling was so bad. I never felt anything like that before. Usually if i feel sick i just let it go away on its ownbut this time i knew something was really bad. BTW how big was yours?

Back
Top Bottom