That New Dancehall video on WSHH Discussion Post

that chick in the white dress got straight up molested. dudes chasin her as she tried to get away..
smh.gif
way OD

but that ****** got me crackin up, trying to smack her behind
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

that chick in the white dress got straight up molested. dudes chasin her as she tried to get away..
smh.gif
way OD

Word. I know chicks that would've started throwin hands at them clowns
smh.gif

roll.gif
This video is pure comedy to me, i'm trying no to laugh to hard but damn, this !%$+ got me dying....these N_'z dont play!! EDIT: Damn!!! Thesecats went overboard w/ shorty in the white!

Ya'll do know that "shorty in the white" probably just went RIGHT back on the dance floor and started dancin again right? I mean look at her faceafterwards. DOes she look traumatized to you? Thats just how %##* be.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Ya'll do know that "shorty in the white" probably just went RIGHT back on the dance floor and started dancin again right? I mean look at her face afterwards. DOes she look traumatized to you? Thats just how %##* be.
truth broad was smiling n ishh

The saddest part is that she was into it.

The fact that this "dancehall" was actually a landfill that leads to overpopulation was gross, too.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Ya'll do know that "shorty in the white" probably just went RIGHT back on the dance floor and started dancin again right? I mean look at her face afterwards. DOes she look traumatized to you? Thats just how %##* be.
truth broad was smiling n ishh

she def. wasnt feeling it at one point...looked like she was gonna cry

Back
Top Bottom