THAT AINT NO DAMN PUPPY!!!

The episode where he was at the DMV came on this past Sunday. I still crack up when dude hit him wit the, "Almond Brown" line.

"You so Almondy. Lemme help you wit yo lil test. I wrote a song for you." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9:30-9:37 in the first clip is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Martin gave it a 40-hit combo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yet another reason why it was great being an 80's baby-- you grew up watching Martin and TFPofBA (that is if you hail from an "urban" community/background)... :lol: :lol:
Am I the only one who has wondered why shows like Martin and TFPOBA have become extinct? In other words, why it has become damn near impossible for networks to create/produce modern comedies that would rival and/or surpass the mid 90s comedy sitcoms like Martin and TFPOBA?
I suppose a part of it has to do with culture and demographics; seems like catering to black/urban viewers/audiences isn't a priority anymore. :\
Anyway, this is undoubtedly one of my favorite scenes...

Btw, PAM > Gina... :tongue:

Is it even worth comparing Meets the Browns or House of Payne?
IMHO FPoBA>Martin>>>>>>NY Undercover>>Living Single

btw Tichina Arnold is dat MILF

Martin is the funniest show ever and my grandkids will be watching Blu-Rays with ol' Pop Pop one day learning about the adventures of Marty Mar

Back
Top Bottom