Thanks for the years, NT.

Good luck in hell. Or if your an atheist, good luck in.. Nothingness ?

w8, did you atleast beat gta5 yet ? That game is amazing

I'm here for you man if you need anything at all. I remember talking you to in your last thread you made about being depressed. You mentioned writing things out has helped you in the past. Try writing out a list of the good things in your life or things you still want to do. People care about you, I promise they do man. I do. Come out to Cali and we can chill.

Come on with that OP, hope you're not saying what I think you mean. You're young, young people take L's, it's called experience, they convert into wins as you get older. You haven't even lived yet to be talking like this.

If you don't listen to anything else that was said on here just realize that you're part of a brotherhood. Whatever you're going through you have more than enough will power to overcome. C'mon OP...who's gonna grill me in the NBA threads :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hope everything is ok with the homie.

Been blasting his beats since I heard them last night.

Really good stuff OP.

Smh crazy..I had a friend commit suicide a few years back..smh found his body before an Akron zips game in their stadium smh..rip Levi miss you bro

I saw you make this thread a couple days ago:

Just hit one of those moods.. What do you guys do to pull yourselves out of that depression? Besides pop pills :nerd:

Anyone got any funny videos or something? :frown:
STOP POPPING PILLS

That **** will mess with your mood and brain chemistry, you're not thinking right OP

Why not just try to get away from everything for a while, no substances or nothing just you and nature??

OP

Stop.

I've been a lurker for years and I could lie and say I signed up just to post in this thread but actually I just  wanted to

Who cares what I wanted to do?

Take a deep breath and do something productive.

My ex gf was diagnosed with Borderline; it was very hard to deal with

I see some similarities here

Definitely get some counseling, and if you are on pills, get a prescription that better suits your mood. Glad you're okay though.

My ex gf was diagnosed with Borderline; it was very hard to deal with

I see some similarities here
Was she a cutter? I've dealt with a lot of people with borderline personality, they are a mess. Highly emotional and volatile, and self destructive. Some of them use rubber bands on their wrist for distraction.

Last edited:
I'm straight fam. I just go into serious depressive moods and I have no ******g idea why.

Think I'm gonna get some counseling...
Glad to hear you're alive fam. Please do. Tell someone ASAP so even if you feel like reneging someone knows and will always be keeping tabs on you.

Was she a cutter? I've dealt with a lot of people with borderline personality, they are a mess. Highly emotional and volatile, and self destructive. Some of them use rubber bands on their wrist for distraction.

she never cut but she wore hair things on her wrists which would make sense

man it was the hardest thing to deal with; it affected me for almost 2 years after we ended things but I got over it eventually...I beat myself up thinking I could have done more but you realize you can't

I don't wish this on anyone

You should take a vacay out of the country for a bit, clear your mind and see that theres much more the world has to offer.

Dont do it
Reconsider
Read some literature on the subject
You sure?... **** it

OP: You know we got your back like chiropractic, and if a ***** did you dirty, we'll wipe her *** out in some detergent.

hope you good bruh.  Stay safe, at least let someone know you alright.

edit:did not read all the way through to the end... glad to know you good OP.

Last edited:
OP , lmk if you ever wanna talk. Pm is open.

Glad to hear you back bro :smokin

I'm straight fam. I just go into serious depressive moods and I have no ******g idea why.

Think I'm gonna get some counseling...

I randomly get depressed as well, if you think counseling will help then by all means. Keep us updated though. This is gonna sound weird, but do you have a dog? If they can help soldiers overcome PTSD and depression, it may help you too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom