THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

yeah... it seems like something is missing...

i kinda can't put my finger on it.... is it passion?

heart?

determination?

an actual love for the game?
Bred in Idaho. I'm not even joking I think it's really that simple.

Not even saying he has no heart or anything like that, but he's never gonna be a killer.
I have been to Idaho a couple times.  Nice place.  Could never imagine living there, but it was fun.

Yea im sure Idaho is beautiful when the weather is right not even trying to speak ill on Idaho or anything, but I can't help but question the competitive environment Barnes was raised in relative to other AAU circuits.

:lol: Point still stands 100%.

I still remember way back in the day my boy showed me this highlight tape of a prep player from Idaho Iowa bashing on all these 5'10" dudes who just didn't have a chance.

It was Harrison Barnes. :lol:

Last edited:
I think it's tough to gauge the kind of player HB could really be in the situation he's in.

If he was on a team like the Lakers, or Phx, or Portland, Utah I bet he would be a lot more impressive

I think it's tough to gauge the kind of player HB could really be in the situation he's in.

If he was on a team like the Lakers, or Phx, or Portland, Utah I bet he would be a lot more impressive

Idk, I don't care what it is, rarely does surrounding yourself with inferior talent yield better results.

If he was the 2nd option somewhere else sure he might fill it up more but I don't he'd be playing better ball relative to his better days here.

Last edited:
HB doesn't have any particular skill sets that are outstanding... sure, he can put up better numbers on a weak team, still won't be an all star player imo.

Finally caught up on all the NBA action. Lowkey mad i only caught bits and pieces of this historic game :smh:

The best team in NBA history resides in Oakland, California. That **** is insane to me. The basketball gods really blessing us after all the bs we endured. We ony lost 9 games. 9 freaking games?! I have more fingers on my hands than games we lost. MJ's Bulls never did that. Larry's Celtics never did that. Magic's Lakers never did that. AMAZING.

On top of that Steph hit 400+ 3s this season. Wut?! I can't eem

Wouldn't mind if Steph sat this whole 1st round series tbh.

Did anyone go to the finals last year @ Oracle?

Do you mind telling me how much tickets costs?

I'm looking to get some, does anyone know how much lower bowl/lower corners should go for, face value, for the first 10 rows?

I'm looking to get some, does anyone know how much lower bowl/lower corners should go for, face value, for the first 10 rows?
I didnt go, but my roommate did.  He sat lower level about the 16th row in the corner.  Tickets were $1800 for the pair.  Not sure how that compares to other tickets around the same area.

@Red Is On NT and I went. Club 200 was about $750 a piece off StubHub, if I recall correctly. Somewhere around that range. A little cheaper closer to the start of game time.

But after that Kobe/StubHub controversy, I get my tix off NBAtickets.com now. Especially for high profile games.

Last edited:
[@]

But after that Kobe/StubHub controversy, I get my tix off NBAtickets.com now. Especially for high profile games.

Word, I can't deal with StubHub sometimes. They used to be cool, but IDK....they are shady now :smh:

I didnt go, but my roommate did.  He sat lower level about the 16th row in the corner.  Tickets were $1800 for the pair.  Not sure how that compares to other tickets around the same area.

THANKS!

@Red Is On NT and I went. Club 200 was about $750 a piece off StubHub, if I recall correctly. Somewhere around that range. A little cheaper closer to the start of game time.

What's the issue with stub hub
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragrif...tickets-to-kobes-last-game-because#.leNN67YZw

In short, in November, guy bought tickets to the April 13th Lakers vs Jazz game for x amount of dollars. Three weeks later, Kobe announced it would be his last season. The price for Kobe's last game skyrocketed. OG seller of tickets went to StubHub and told them it was an error for him to sell the April 13th tickets for x amount, even though the sale already went through. StubHub sided with the OG seller and guy who bought the tickets had them revoked. He went to post his story on social media and StubHub got so much flak for their policy.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragrif...tickets-to-kobes-last-game-because#.leNN67YZw

In short, in November, guy bought tickets to the April 13th Lakers vs Jazz game for x amount of dollars. Three weeks later, Kobe announced it would be his last season. The price for Kobe's last game skyrocketed. OG seller of tickets went to StubHub and told them it was an error for him to sell the April 13th tickets for x amount, even though the sale already went through. StubHub sided with the OG seller and guy who bought the tickets had them revoked. He went to post his story on social media and StubHub got so much flak for their policy.

Damn.

Very unfortunate. Hope the buyer made it to that game somehow.

It was very nice to see Ian Clark contribute BIG in the game. 

Yes, Harden should have been called for an offensive foul. But Igoudala should have been called for a foul when the Warriors stole the in-bound pass to take the lead.

It's annoying to lose a game when you turn the ball over. But whatever.

I love how Bogut keeps annoying Howard.

Damnnnnn cold blooded

Back
Top Bottom