THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Mothers Day is also a good opportunity to go to a game on the "cheap". I remember the prices being relatively low during the first year we started making the playoffs.

Yep last playoff I been to was game 3 against nuggets. That warriors chant gave me goosebumps. If it's true they start it with a audio tape, so many lames go to the game now. Oracle is a damn library compared to that nuggets series and 07. Bandwagoners ruin everything

Refs are starting to give harden that ticky tack foul treatment.. Silver's fingerprints will definitely be a part the outcome of this game

The NBA commissioner conspiracy theory is lame. The Warriors are at home and playing without Curry. If they lose, it's not going to be Silver's fault, it'll be not keeping vertical and allowing Harden's ***** *** to draw any contact while exaggerating it.

The NBA commissioner conspiracy theory is lame. The Warriors are at home and playing without Curry. If they lose, it's not going to be Silver's fault, it'll be not keeping vertical and allowing Harden's ***** *** to draw any contact while exaggerating it.

Warriors' defense this game has not been any different and harden has not made any adjustment to his offense. Not sure how he suddenly gets 16+ more fts after getting zero

Warriors' defense this game has not been any different and harden has not made any adjustment to his offense. Not sure how he suddenly gets 16+ more fts after getting zero

Take Ian Clark. He reached and was called.

I think it was an anomaly that Harden basically have 0 FTs in the first game relative, so we shouldn't assume that's the norm.

I have no doubts that the dubs take this game but I just don't understand that discrepancy and inconsistency in calls

That's the human element. Not like it's the same crew.

Klay was just caught doing same thing, plus the positioning.

We won without curry, is that dude that flamed on me for saying to sit Curry still mad this morning? :nerd:

Kinda worry some though, I don't know how long he'll be out for. In warm ups that ankle looked stiff. Might miss him for next game too. HOU played terrible last night and it was way too close. Maybe they get 1 in HOU, but we close it on on game 5 at home :smokin

Last edited:
Good win. Bogut got under Dwight's skin again and threw him off.

When Andre and Livingston is clicking like that, this team will be hard to stop.

Houston is buns. Harden's lack of defense and his desire of trying hard to get a foul call is terrible.

If I were Daryl Morey and  JB Bickerstaff, I'd call Harden out on his defensive lapses through out the game. 

Barkley made a real good point of how Harden should take pride in his defense. But when he's getting burnt baseline and not challenging layups, that disheartening.

Oh yeah, Harrison Barnes needs to wake up.

(This was typed as you posted and not a shot at you bc honestly I agree he needs to wake up)^^^^ But bra im legit irritated by all the Barnes hate going on after last night. Im like did you not notice that he looked out of sync in Game 1?

Guys act like he is a problem, yet everybody want KD who cant finish a game in the playoffs as a number 1

The Barnes slander has gotta stop, its not gonna help him in the playoffs. I continue to hear how people say 20 people could replace him I wanna hear 5 who wont take max money.

Last edited:
(This was typed as you posted and not a shot at you bc honestly I agree he needs to wake up)^^^^ But bra im legit irritated by all the Barnes hate going on after last night. Im like did you not notice that he looked out of sync in Game 1?

Guys act like he is a problem, yet everybody want KD who cant finish a game in the playoffs as a number 1

The Barnes slander has gotta stop, its not gonna help him in the playoffs. I continue to hear how people say 20 people could replace him I wanna hear 5 who wont take max money.
Couldnt disagree with this entire post any stronger.  Barnes slander?  I dont think you understand the definition of the term slander.

Barnes has been useless for the first 2 playoff games, and was magnified by the fact that Curry was out yesterday and we needed him to step up.  He didnt.  Barnes had a really nice stretch the last 2+ weeks of the season...and I thought he was coming around to be the "Playoff Barnes" that we all knew.   But so far, he has been as invisible as he was for most of the season.  

We act like he is a problem, well, because he IS a problem.  KD not being able to finish a game in the playoffs as a #1 is not only wrong, but it is completely irrelevant to anything Warriors related.  If we signed him, he wouldnt be our #1, so who cares?

Couldnt disagree with this entire post any stronger.  Barnes slander?  I dont think you understand the definition of the term slander.

Barnes has been useless for the first 2 playoff games, and was magnified by the fact that Curry was out yesterday and we needed him to step up.  He didnt.  Barnes had a really nice stretch the last 2+ weeks of the season...and I thought he was coming around to be the "Playoff Barnes" that we all knew.   But so far, he has been as invisible as he was for most of the season.  

We act like he is a problem, well, because he IS a problem.  KD not being able to finish a game in the playoffs as a #1 is not only wrong, but it is completely irrelevant to anything Warriors related.  If we signed him, he wouldnt be our #1, so who cares?

Slander may have been incorrect term to use. But at the end of the day he is our number 3 on offense. He is not a problem on defense and does what we need him to do. Im not sold on KD joining this team and still am waiting for someone to give me 5 guys that could replace him and fit in well to this system.

He was clearly out of rhythm in Game 1 not sure why people though it would change immediately in Game 2.

I just feel like Harrison gets alot flack for no reason. What 3rd/4th option gets scrutinized as much as he does?

Ever since Barnes turned down the contract extension, he's been subject to the "Is he worth the money" criticism.

Last edited:
Ever since Barnes turned down the contract extension, he's been subject to the "Is he worth the money" criticism.
Yup (and well deserved).  And then he followed up the rejecting of a contract with a stinker of a season.  Like I said, I hope Playoff Barnes shows up soon.

Yup (and well deserved).  And then he followed up the rejecting of a contract with a stinker of a season.  Like I said, I hope Playoff Barnes shows up soon.

i thought he showed up early with the last couple weeks of the season.

But then the actual playoffs started and was nowhere in game 1.

When he had that drive and dunk at the beginning of game 2, i thought he was arriving.....

i thought wrong.....

i thought he showed up early with the last couple weeks of the season.

But then the actual playoffs started and was nowhere in game 1.

When he had that drive and dunk at the beginning of game 2, i thought he was arriving.....

i thought wrong.....
Yup.  I acknowledged that earlier.  Barnes played great basketball the last 2+ weeks of the season.  Was really hoping it carried over to the playoffs, but nope.

wonder if he'd benefit from taking a play out of Klay's book (and many other players): developing 1 or 2 offensive skill sets each season. Watching Klay's development out of college is impressive: he came in as a spot up shooter who was hesitant to dribble, then worked on playing with his back to the basket against smaller defenders, and this season he's getting into the lane and shooting 15 footers off the dribble.

HB seems to be all over the place and doesn't seem to have an identity on offense. Though that shimmy he's been doing is real nice, he can't reliably create for himself yet and his perimeter shooting has been inconsistent. If anything, I want him to keep posting up but stop ******* fading away.

The thing is, I actually REALLY want Harrison to be successful and grow into a star like he potentially could.  I just feel like he is on the road to being a disappointment overall.  Kind of like how he was in college.

I hope I am wrong.  I like Harrison.  I just feel like something is missing.  

yeah... it seems like something is missing...

i kinda can't put my finger on it.... is it passion?

heart?

determination?

an actual love for the game?

I wish HB would use his athleticism to drive to the basket more rather than just trying to shake the defender and then automatically going for a jumper. He's not aggressive enough and plays too timid when he has the tools to be a rim rocker

yeah... it seems like something is missing...

i kinda can't put my finger on it.... is it passion?

heart?

determination?

an actual love for the game?

Bred in Idaho. I'm not even joking I think it's really that simple.

Not even saying he has no heart or anything like that, but he's never gonna be a killer.

Back
Top Bottom