THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Cavs didn't want to be down 3-0. I expected them to come out hot but not like this. Defense seems lazy tonight. And the turnovers smh.

Curry didn't seemed engaged at all in this game. Warriors defense especially with bogut in there was HORRIBLE. When Barnes was your best player on your team, you're in trouble

Warriors winning one in Cleveland was all that mattered, you knew Cleveland would come out strong in Game 3, so I'm not worried one bit. They'll be ready Friday.

Gameday, folks.

I'll be missing tonight's game.  But I hope they win tonight.

Need a better team effort all the way around and come out with high energy. They now should know what to expect when CLE is at their best.

I can't believe that given how they've showed EVERY game 3.

These dudes want to win and make everyone shut the hell up - a sweep could have done that.

At least if Love plays now going forward and we win out, they won't have that lame excuse.

I am honestly stating to believe that the Warriors got this one today. Momentum is on the Cavs' side, but that don't mean anything. I just have that feeling all of a sudden, IDK, like Warriors mindset going to be different and everyone is going to be on today. They should be able to respond to the changes the cavs made.

I've got a question for Bay Area W's fans.

One of our good friends at Huddler/Wikia (who was the primary organizer for NikeTalk Live in SF and a major reason why the site received the server/network updates that are currently keeping us stable and online throughout the Finals) is a big GSW fan.  They've been looking everywhere for this Finals hat and, in what could only be considered an act of desperation, came to me for help:

Though I've had a hand in getting the NT caps made, I don't, in fact, have the connections necessary to help them out.  As far as I can tell, the hat is completely sold out and is only available for backorder or at a steep resale cost on the aftermarket.  

I figured if anyone knew of a store in the Bay Area that still had these for sale, however, it'd be you guys.  

(Before someone complains, I'm not looking for anyone to sell me theirs - just checking to see if our resident Warriors fans had any info of this item.)

I don't want to take away from everyone's Finals discussion, so if you do have any information you're willing to share please drop me a line via PM.  I appreciate it.  

Last edited:
I've got a question for Bay Area W's fans.

One of our good friends at Huddler/Wikia (who was the primary organizer for NikeTalk Live in SF and a major reason why the site received the server/network updates that are currently keeping us stable and online throughout the Finals) is a big GSW fan.  They've been looking everywhere for this Finals hat and, in what could only be considered an act of desperation, came to me for help:

View media item 2062667

Though I've had a hand in getting the NT caps made, I don't, in fact, have the connections necessary to help them out.  As far as I can tell, the hat is completely sold out and is only available for backorder or at a steep resale cost on the aftermarket.  

I figured if anyone knew of a store in the Bay Area that still had these for sale, however, it'd be you guys.  

(Before someone complains, I'm not looking for anyone to sell me theirs - just checking to see if our resident Warriors fans had any info of this item.)

I don't want to take away from everyone's Finals discussion, so if you do have any information you're willing to share please drop me a line via PM.  I appreciate it.  

They only made 15,000 hats and it's gonna hard to get 1 now.

1 more Dub Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

900x900px-LL-e2768877_kool-aid-man.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom