THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

I said Warriors in 5 before the series started, but I may have given the Cavs too much credit. There is literally nothing the Cavs have done in 2 games that lead me to believe they can win a game.

I said Warriors in 5 before the series started, but I may have given the Cavs too much credit. There is literally nothing the Cavs have done in 2 games that lead me to believe they can win a game.

Same here.

All Warriors need to do is steal at least 1 in CLE at the worst, and they can do that no problem. But, you never know. They NEED to do it. BUT it doesn't look like the Cavs have any answer.

I think they will try a longer line up as a last resort next game. I dont know how much bigger CLE can get though. K. Love is probably going to be out for Game 3 but I think they will play better without him.

They blew them out at home last time, would love to see them win it on their home court again with a sweep and a blow out, 2 times in a row :nthat:

The way the Cavs have played...I really think the Warriors have a chance to pull this off in 4. But, I am being realistic...The Cavs will find their shot and get some calls in their favor.

I honestly was surprised at the traveling calls on LeBron...Since everyone, including the warriors, drag their pivot foot at times and don't get called for it.

Very happy to see the Warriors take care of business and secure the 2-0 lead.

Two more wins to go folks!

I agree.

I can see us putting forth an even better effort in game 3 going all out just to end this.

Must win game for CLE, without a doubt. And we're playing with such confidence right now, it's ridiculous.

Watch party presale is on now @ ticketmaster

I only got tickets to game 4, can't go to game 3.

Code for game 4 is WATCH

I think it might be WATCH for game 3 also or try FINALS

Last edited:
expect a crap load of whistles tonight boys...gotta play smart and don't give the refs a chance on this one

I think the W's want this game more than any other one and really want to the sweep especially given all the criticism they recieved last year.

*sports bet talk*

not sure what the opening #s were but checked yesterday and it was PK. News of love not playing and its now Cavs -1.5.

Looks like Nba/vegas is saying it'll be 2-1 after 3.

I think the W's want this game more than any other one and really want to the sweep especially given all the criticism they recieved last year.
I want to think that too. End this series quick and shut everyone up.

Did anyone order the finals hat from the warriors store and got shipping confirmation from them yet?

Kinda hoping for it to get here before the finals is over
laugh.gif

Did anyone order the finals hat from the warriors store and got shipping confirmation from them yet?

Kinda hoping for it to get here before the finals is over
laugh.gif
I just got this earlier this afternoon:

We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your sports merchandising needs! We believe in keeping the customer first and want to keep you informed on the status of your order.

At this time, we haven't received a shipment confirmation for your order, # 21-12726-**********, but we are diligently working with our Fulfillment Center to obtain an update. Once additional information is received you will be notified via email.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and we thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Fan Services and Support
mean.gif

Last edited:
did you guys get email confirmation when you ordered?

I didn't but i see they charged my card :nerd:
* i ordered the night of

Last edited:
Curry ain't show up all series long, when the hell is he going to? They gotta cut these ******* turnovers doen

Curry needs to sit the rest of the game, this game is over. Pathetic performance

Last edited:
They needa bench him for Shaun..game far from over but steph is doing absolutely nothing out there but turning it over

Nah it's done :lol:

Cavs have hope now and momentum, MUST take game 4 or **** is going to get funky and don't wanna risk that

Back
Top Bottom