Temperpedic mattress

So I just purchased a temperpedic mattress and I swear in the first few days I thought I was going to like it but I’m 2 weeks into it and I’ve been getting terrible sleep; has anyone had any good experiences from it or just return it? I figured it was because I had to break it in but the mattress really does adjust to your mold
Any help would be appreciated

I ran into the same exact issue bruh.

Paid almost $4600 I think it was for it and to this day I don't see what the hype is about.

For the money I paid I expected it to be next level me going to sleep and ascending into heavenly thoughts with the softest and best mattress ever... I was wrong.

Another thing was the sex, doggystyle, was not as good as my old broken in mattress I had for years.

When on my knees from behind like my knees sink into the mattress or something and it becomes uncomfortable for me and starts to hurt.

I don't think I would get another though that's for sure.

Paid almost $4600 I think it was for it and to this day I don't see what the hype is about.

For the money I paid I expected it to be next level me going to sleep and ascending into heavenly thoughts with the softest and best mattress ever... I was wrong.

Another thing was the sex, doggystyle, was not as good as my old broken in mattress I had for years.

When on my knees from behind like my knees sink into the mattress or something and it becomes uncomfortable for me and starts to hurt.

tell your partners he needs to wear sneakers for grip. And you need to wear sweats also so you dont slide off. Free advice.

Yeah, I had one and I feel like I didn't get good support. Also I would get too hot in the middle of the night. Eventually, I bought a hybrid from Costco and now I'm getting great sleep.

You have to figure out what suits you(or your partner[plush vs. Firm]). Generally, side-sleeper would benefit from getting a more plush/soft mattress while back-sleepers should go for firmer mattresses. People usually think if the memory is soft and maluable, than it's a quality. But you should be focusing on a bed that offers you(as an individual) proper support and reduces pressure points which can cause soreness and discomfort.

My recommendation is to youtube mattress reviews from individuals that are your body type or look up mattresses that are geared for your body type or sleeping position.

For me. I need something that's medium/firm since I'm a side-sleeper and I need my shoulder to sink in so my neck gets proper alignment and my trunk(waist) is straight(I'm 5'10, 160lbs.).

I didn’t like that kind of mattress but I couldn’t be happier with my Technogel mattress and pillow.
Not that I couldn’t sleep well on the tempurpedic one, but it just didn’t feel very comfortable.

The gel adds a nice cooling effect as well, which was much appreciated during this summer’s heatwave.

My wife and I started experiencing the same thing after a short period with our Tempurpedic. At first it was heaven...now I don’t ever get a good night’s sleep. :smh:

- Preciate it.

I bought an expensive aireloom matress last year. Normally I wouldn't spend that much on a mattress but this chick I was messing with at the time recommend it :smh: Still didn't make a difference in the quality of sleep I get.

Mattresses are a scam. I've gotten better sleep on a bare floor

Mattress industry is a scam. Go to Amazon, set your search to $400 max, pick a memory foam with good ratings.

true story. just get yours from amazon and your good. Aint paying $4000-$8000 for a damn mattress unless I was rich.

Does anyone have a Sleepnumber bed at the moment? If so what are your thoughts on it. Went to their store recently and have been thinking about purchasing one but wasn’t sure how good they are as far as longevity is concerned.

Does anyone have a Sleepnumber bed at the moment? If so what are your thoughts on it. Went to their store recently and have been thinking about purchasing one but wasn’t sure how good they are as far as longevity is concerned.

don’t do it. Aren’t those like thousands of dollars too? It’s not worth it.

foam type mattresses have been basura

if you want a strong sn to life ratio you need to get a hybrid

spring mattresses are better for momentum but theyre more uncomfortable to sleep on and vice-versa for foam

Bought a $1100 Hybrid mattress recently to replace some old cheap one I was using. It's different but I don't know if it's better or worse. It's whatever. I'm not a picky person though when it comes to sleep and I'm still breaking it in.

Silk pillowcases are a good move for a better sleep.

Last edited:
Mattresses are a scam. I've gotten better sleep on a bare floor

unnamed.gif

A-effin'-men!

That blanket on the floor sleep hit different. Plus it's good for your back.

I received one from my granddad's home after his passing but I thought it was horrible. Just not very comfortable, didn't really affect my sleep one way or the other.
Since then I've gotten a technogel mattress and I've been very happy with it.

I purchased a new mattress this past black Friday but while I was shopping around I tried one of those purple mattresses. Not sure how everyone else feels but that **** was not for me. Felt very unstable

I have a Purple Hybrid Premier and I love it. It sleeps cooler too. Also, Purple's sheets are the best. I hate other sheets after having Purple sheets for two years.

Sleeping on the floor is ideal bc it’s a neutral surface and allows your muscles to truly relax, unlike mattresses.

Back
Top Bottom