Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

We talking 20 years ago.
hqdefault.jpg

Y'all talking bout x in the early 2000s.

06512DD2-E19D-4D78-B6C2-AD1DE0B09E7C.jpeg

:rofl:

This new era is phony bruh, smh. Can’t believe cats even entertaining a comeback for this bozo.

I can’t believe people entertained his music in the first place. Nothing but a fake Latino Onyx member. Just like people faked liking Desiigner’s music cause they hated Future so much, people faked liking SnitchNine’s music cause they were desperate for any poppin NY artist. Glad I’ve never heard his music in any public function.

nah, NYC DJ's stopped supporting local talent and started chasing da ringtone club rap...

its no secret 50 cent, French Montana, and Nicki Minaj had to go down south or da west to get deals and blow up, literally had go around da stubborn DJ's.
Why?

Dudes in here really taking DMX serious with those videos posted?? We’re talking about a guy that smokes crack and goes to airports to dress up as a TSA Agent. His career and sense of value been over.
We got trump for president
So that negates whatever u tryna say
Also remember Marion Barry He was a mayor twice I believe
Also the politician from Canada

Not even gonna front, I thought this little ***** would have gotten smoked last year before even getting brought up on charges. Disrespecting all those cats in different hoods the way he was had me believing he was on borrowed time. This snitching stuff isn’t surprising, but I pictured a different ending to this story.

They sending fam to work a graveyard shift in a call center in South Dakota. I refuse to believe we will hear from him again after he’s released.

38D49F18-316A-4FDB-9085-8DAF25891B14.jpeg

Them GS9 boys wishing they took deals too. They literally had chances to get 15yrs but ended up with 100yrs.

It’s 2019. You better snitch before your boy does. First one wins.

This what they get for banging with a cat who has a rainbow ponytail
And to double down people are standing behind a rat with a rainbow ponytail

Wattba

You can blame NY djs all you want. Maybe NY music aint hittin like it used to. Only young talent I know of is Cardi and A Boogie

NY djs especially Hot97 and Power105, when I actually stop to listen, plays a lot of that reggaeton **** now.

Also these NY dudes hate each other. Straight up crabs in a bucket

The testimony was interesting. Know a few of the guys from the neighborhood and from school. They used him and when their activities became too much, he flipped. He was making rock/rap type music before he joined up with them. Saw an old video of his and it's two different people there. Don't feel bad for anyone he's telling on. Streets are a myth.

Maybe NY music aint hittin like it used to.
na. don't do that.
dj's nationwide and labels and the consumer has embraced these mumble rappers with colorful hair and tight clothing with pocketbooks.
we def have the talent but if we're being intentionally blocked then it is what it is until the gatekeepers feel differently.

Back
Top Bottom