One thing I hate is a snitch *** *****
Fold on ya homeboy, boy you's a ***** *** *****
Ain't no way in the hell Maceo gon' ever tell
And if I do, I'll tell ya now, it'll be a cold day in hell
They catch me with a ton, I just pray I make bail
They catch you with an ounce, I swear to God you might tell

Man what? :lol:

Ain’t none of those clowns touching his mom
They already sent his moms address with instructions to harm her before all this went down, he said it on the breakfast club interview.

And after this, you don’t think they’ll have more incentive to do something?

I’ve never met anybody who didn’t snitch at some point when the paint has them in a corner.

I’m talking Life not Film.
In Real life real ****** gotta be real dumb to take an L on GP.

This whole if you go down we all go down only goes so far.

Of course situations are circumstantial but you have to be pretty dumb if you are a “real *****”, because eventually it’s you or them, and lets be clear, if it’s me or you, I’m choosing what’s best for my Family, because I expect any smart ***** would do the same.

This ain’t Highschool.
When the whole World sees me talking about putting out a hit on somebody because Adam22 or TMZ caught that **** on cam, I’m not about to be like, “yea that didn’t happen”, it’s time to eat crow.

I mean wasn’t this ***** on tape at the Barclay Center hanging with dudes who opened fire? Kind of hard to be like, uh yea that wasn’t us.

Listen man, Judge, Jury, that was me.

He’s been dumb, or he wouldn’t be where he is.
It’s time to grow up.
Own that ****.

I feel guilty saying some **** like this, but then again, I’m smart enough that it isn’t me.

I left street **** in the streets when I beat the streets.

I grew up.

Nah that s one sucka ****
For 2 people to do a crime
U get caught
And because the other person gets away
U snitch on him
It doesn’t look that way to me.
It doesn’t look like anybody got away.
Them dudes were all caught.
All on Camera.
All on wires.
All on Social Media telling their business.
It’s not like they were identified in a crime based on someone picking xyz out of a lineup.
Sounds like(and this is just from the outside looking in form somebody not following anything in the case other than this thread) they were all inidicted from jump because of already being under investigation.

I mean, I can see how him saying **** looks, but again I’m not some dummy either, I can read behind the lines.

It’s not like he’s saying Bill Brown who you don’t know who lives in California now and eats at McDonalds every day at 9am so you can find him over off MLK and 9th, lol..these dudes are ALL already in custody because they’ve been caught doing the crimes, not some random traffic ticket.

Definitely not taking up for him just saying these dudes are all on Camera and social media popping off about said crimes.

I'm personally not into that lifestyle, so I snitch on neighbors parking on side-walks, parties going on for too long, kids being bad(I tell their parents), etc.

But if you live that life, your enemies are law enforcement so it can be looked as betrayal AND working with someone that can take everyone down.

I'm personally not into that lifestyle, so I snitch on neighbors parking on side-walks, parties going on for too long, kids being bad(I tell their parents), etc.

tenor-10.gif

What got me ****** up isn’t the fact that he snitched, it’s the fact that it headline news. Cold blooded. Isn’t there some type of agreement to keep it low key?

He's an adult. It's public record.

Respectfully, you a ***.

You don’t have to be from a certain lifestyle to just have a conversation with people about how they could be better people.

Maybe this is just an urban black thing but once you call the police on me you burned any chance of us ever even being remotely cool.

Hell even when I was a teacher I knew when and when not to tell a kids parents. If it’s serious I understand getting an adult involved, but if I were to be the guy telling a parent that a kid says curse words I never would’ve been able to survive so long and impact so many kids.

Last edited:
I’ve never met anybody who didn’t snitch at some point when the paint has them in a corner.

I’m talking Life not Film.

I didn’t fold when I was about be sent up the river ...they’re some people who are built differently. If you do the crime, you better have the balls to take the time.

Like i said it’s part of that life. That’s come with it.

Just like I believe a civilian calling the police is NOT a snitch to some degree. As in protecting their family and themselves.

Well he is snitching though. Homie up there saying he's never met anyone that hasn't snitched. There's plenty of examples lil d, freeway ricky Ross etc. If you sign up there are different rules. Regular civilians don't count

Back
Top Bottom