when its folks in this very thread
who condemning him
but be snitching to meth
tryna get folks banned on a damn a message board :lol:
if u reading this
just know
that i know who u are
i still got my snitch list

You really trying to equate RICO **** to some regular dudes on the internet hitting the report button. :rofl:

I done seen it all. The mental gymnastics be on 100 at times on here :lol:

Lloyd-Points-At-Harry-in-The-Diner-Restaurant-Scene-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Crazy thing is some people will still rock with him once he gets out.

Hell more people than I would expect co-sign and rock with Alpo after all his snitchery. Maybe not in DC, but he’s around in NY.

People be throwing around the snitch word actin like they wouldn't themselves.

That code stuff goes out the window fast once you start looking at football numbers. Hell even in the old Italian mob, the snitching stuff was extremely frowned up but the same people frowning upon it would talk when their *** was on the line.

That code stuff goes out the window fast once you start looking at football numbers. Hell even in the old Italian mob, the snitching stuff was extremely frowned up but the same people frowning upon it would talk when their *** was on the line.

It goes out once ****** tryna extort and "super violate" a *****. Forget all that other mess.

People be throwing around the snitch word actin like they wouldn't themselves.

I was raised not to tell on anyone and deal with your own problems BUT I'm no thug and there's no way in hell I'm ever getting involved in any of the stuff he got involved with. I don't want fame, money or stripes that bad.

This is all part of the game...you’re going to get snitch on...

If you can’t handle the good and bad that comes along with it, stay away from it. Period.

The streets isn’t what it used to be, these kids want people to know they’re “tough guys”.Putting all their business on the social media for popularalty.

What happened to moving in silence...

The Feds is watching, and they got drones on us...

Has to be some sort of All- Time Sizzle out record.
Gangsta rapper turned All out Rodent over night.

Back
Top Bottom