Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Look up reverse migration of the 1990s, right before the south started getting hot. No coincidence NY started falling off.

tip.jpg

wayne1.jpg

Don’t forget Tru Life was supposed to restore the feeling
Talking about the new New York while rapping on a southern producers beat :lol::lol::lol:

We haven’t forgot Ron Browz using the T Pain sound and only getting two songs off
I was there

Na don’t do that. ****** from the middle of nowhere taking shots at the throne, as usual.
Son was never the kony and couldn’t be with no bars.

The south been thirsty to take shots ever since the south got ****ted on from like 79-03. We get it but FOH.

****** literally taking shots like ****** didn’t give ****** life. Whole existence would be different without us but still taking shots. Smhhh

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now that dudes whole wave has crumbled all you ny cats swear yall wasn't super geeked when he was hot. Everyone denying it and distancing themselves now that the obvious happened but yall really thought yall had one with this cherry faced ****er. :rofl:Mans was a walking clown, literally, and yall promoted that nonsense like he was the second coming. That was yalls king, dont walk it back now. NY going out sad man. The mecca crumbled and yall just living off artifacts at this point.

Hip hop belongs to the youth. Not no region. But if you know your history, you’ll have longevity

Are you saying southern hip hop was doing it big prior to 1990?

No one is discrediting NY from being the birth of hip hop.

But how we got to today is brought to you by da souf.

Nyers were too angry and inclusive.

Da souf was too but at least they made the ladies dance.

No one is discrediting NY from being the birth of hip hop.

But how we got to today is brought to you by da souf.

Nyers were too angry and inclusive.

Da souf was too but at least they made the ladies dance.
And I'm not discrediting the south's contribution to where 'hip hop' is today. I don't think the 90's reverse migration is the sole reason the the south took off. Another main factor I'd include was the internet as people everywhere started having access to the same things. James Brown, who was damn near the sound track for early rap and he was from Georgia. Don't get my posts wrong, I got no beef with the south.

Everything I said is facts. NY could have 15k tru life’s and it still wouldn’t be worse than the trash dropping now. ****** can barely speak coherently. It’s hot right now if you damn near OD on hard drugs but record yourself spitting, I mean mumbling, while you sing into a mic.

And we supposed to respect that. Na. That’s supposed to be the **** NY takes a back seat to. ***** please. We came from greatness, the south itself should be embarrassed at that bull ****.
They had no limit, cash money, all that and here we are but NY is washed and we’re the bad guys for pointing out how current hip hop is trash.

Cole from the south and walked Benny on his own song. Don't do that.
Coles whole style and influence is nyc. Facts. Doesn’t matter to me anyway because he’s boring to me. Also just because you prefer his verse doesn’t mean he washed Benny.

Everything I said is facts. NY could have 15k tru life’s and it still wouldn’t be worse than the trash dropping now. ****** can barely speak coherently. It’s hot right now if you damn near OD on hard drugs but record yourself spitting, I mean mumbling, while you sing into a mic.

And we supposed to respect that. Na. That’s supposed to be the **** NY takes a back seat to. ***** please. We came from greatness, the south itself should be embarrassed at that bull ****.
They had no limit, cash money, all that and here we are but NY is washed and we’re the bad guys for pointing out how current hip hop is trash.
I blame folks like wavycrocket wavycrocket

The worst!

Coles whole style and influence is nyc. Facts. Doesn’t matter to me anyway because he’s boring to me. Also just because you prefer his verse doesn’t mean he washed Benny.

Boring rapper better than anything that city has produced since 50? How you let someone influenced by your city do it better than everyone else homegrown from there?That’s tough.

Y’all can’t even claim Griselda that’s Buffalo. If you’re gunna go that far north you might as well jump cross the border and grab Drake.

Better hope Kay Flock beat his case if not we won’t be hearing anything from y’all for another 10 years.

Last edited:
NYers been so thirsty since the south took over they get behind anything. The entire country knew this dude was trash and how all this was gonna end.

A lot of truth to this. I love New York hip hop, up until like 08…but there was def a push to get behind mid talent, that they shouldn’t have pushed.

Dudes were comparing Tekashi 69 to DMX & Onyx.

That was insane.

Pop Smoke was a star tho. RIP. He had it.

Rap thread be getting spammed with that trash *** NY drill. Not gone lie I do end up hate watching some of the vids. **** is so bad it’s comical :rofl:

New York got dealt a unfair hand. Max B and Stack Bundles was supposed to carry the torch for at least 5 years, Shmurda had to sit down before he could fully pop, then pop smoke and now Kay Flock. New York needs to do a better job of insulating their young stars from prosecution and wolves. If Chief Keef could make it out, the rest of these dudes should be able to.

Don’t forget Tru Life was supposed to restore the feeling
Talking about the new New York while rapping on a southern producers beat :lol::lol::lol:

We haven’t forgot Ron Browz using the T Pain sound and only getting two songs off
I was there

Crying this is real memories right here. TRU YORK!

Son was terrorizing every NY rapper that was on some down bottom **** too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom