Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

The only new info to take away from this crud was that he beat the crap out of his BM for cheating while admitting that he was cheating on her. Everything else is just him repeating what he already said still pandering for sympathy.

So that's snitch, sex offender and now woman beater all on his resume'. Get this POS outta here. Joe Budden hit the nail on the head, this is what desperation looks like.

Last edited:
I remember when da nt'ers were calling him da king of ny :lol:

then they said he would flourish in the reggaeton world

I highly doubt he has no money.

Homie sold his soul to get outta that prison bid. He then went on to choose a life outside of Witness protection even when the feds told him they would arrange that for him.

I highly doubt he came home to nothing for that.

If he blew his money he gets no pity from me.

Na don’t do that. ****** from the middle of nowhere taking shots at the throne, as usual.
Son was never the kony and couldn’t be with no bars.

The south been thirsty to take shots ever since the south got ****ted on from like 79-03. We get it but FOH.

****** literally taking shots like ****** didn’t give ****** life. Whole existence would be different without us but still taking shots. Smhhh

Tekashi a rat and black balled, RIP Pop, Carti been turned out, Kay Flock getting hard time, Bobby missed his window.

Tough scene.

Back
Top Bottom