Teen beaten to death at ATL house party

Originally Posted by bittersweet

These Black men are going to get life in prison without parole for killing someone ...

But the cop in the Oscar Grant case gets 2 years for killing someone ...

Oh, ok.
Shut up. It almost sounds as if you don't want them to serve a life sentence for this atrocity.
grin.gif

Poor kid, he had so much of his life ahead of him.
frown.gif
RIP

These Black men are going to get life in prison without parole for killing someone ...

Oh, ok.
Shut up. It almost sounds as if you don't want them to serve a life sentence for this atrocity.
grin.gif

frown.gif
RIP

Oh, ok.

Oh, ok.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Oh, ok.
grin.gif

frown.gif
RIP
He does, but the double standards are not fair

Oh, ok.
grin.gif

frown.gif
RIP
He does, but the double standards are not fair

Oh, ok.
grin.gif

frown.gif
RIP

Oh, ok.
grin.gif

frown.gif
RIP

people are so quick to defend someone of their own race... are you even thinking?

that officer was negligent, manslaughter at best

these kids tripled team someone that walked by...

how are you so blinded by color?

people are so quick to defend someone of their own race... are you even thinking?

that officer was negligent, manslaughter at best

these kids tripled team someone that walked by...

how are you so blinded by color?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

same ol ghetto animals

no racism
I've never heard so much truth in my life.
tired.gif

ecd1539c6d38eab0ccaf003.gif

but this isn't the first time black people have set us back tho
grin.gif

Co-sign. And I'm Black.
Got damn this *%$+ just makes me mad. Useless ##* n_s. "I'ma hit the next person I see"- what type of *%$+ is that?? Not only that he chooses to hit probably the smallest dude in the party. I know dudes who do *%$+ like this too smh. Hes in a better place.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

same ol ghetto animals

no racism
I've never heard so much truth in my life.
tired.gif

ecd1539c6d38eab0ccaf003.gif

but this isn't the first time black people have set us back tho
grin.gif

Co-sign. And I'm Black.
Got damn this *%$+ just makes me mad. Useless ##* n_s. "I'ma hit the next person I see"- what type of *%$+ is that?? Not only that he chooses to hit probably the smallest dude in the party. I know dudes who do *%$+ like this too smh. Hes in a better place.

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

Oh, ok.
grin.gif

frown.gif
RIP
A nice way to back up your argument. How about you develop a real point and then say something? Rather than resorting to childish replies, tell me how those two cases she brought up are similar?

Originally Posted by citykidfromthecity

Oh, ok.
grin.gif

frown.gif
RIP
A nice way to back up your argument. How about you develop a real point and then say something? Rather than resorting to childish replies, tell me how those two cases she brought up are similar?

Them dudes deserve the worst.. I would personally let them suffer and throw them in here... 
sharks.jpg

Them dudes deserve the worst.. I would personally let them suffer and throw them in here... 
sharks.jpg

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

This makes my heart hurt. I know whats its like to be on both ends, Got my eye socket cracked, stabbed in the leg, nose broke, fighting 3 dudes at once.
But also have done my dirt, so it hits home. I live in seattle, its supposed to be all good out here, but word to jody breeze - you can get it anywhere..
where in seattle?

North end of all places, you would expect the west, southend, CD or somewhere...

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

This makes my heart hurt. I know whats its like to be on both ends, Got my eye socket cracked, stabbed in the leg, nose broke, fighting 3 dudes at once.
But also have done my dirt, so it hits home. I live in seattle, its supposed to be all good out here, but word to jody breeze - you can get it anywhere..
where in seattle?

North end of all places, you would expect the west, southend, CD or somewhere...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have no friggin brain nowadays. And I bet they thought they were cool gangin up on a random dude like "Yea, we got him folk hahaha"

I'm sayin. This guy was 5' 6 and a buck twenty five too.

Those 3 guys are reeeaaaaaal tough. *sarcasm*

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

30t6p3b.gif
Dudes have no friggin brain nowadays. And I bet they thought they were cool gangin up on a random dude like "Yea, we got him folk hahaha"

I'm sayin. This guy was 5' 6 and a buck twenty five too.

Those 3 guys are reeeaaaaaal tough. *sarcasm*

Damn, this is up there on the list of the worst kinds of news & happenings. So senseless. So tragic. So demoralizing.

R.I.P. to this young man & my heartfelt condolances to his family and friends. I can only pray that I do not experience something so heartbreakingly tragic and unneccessary as this. Normally, I wouldn't call for the heads of those responsible for such misdeeds, but this event is special. They deserve no mercy. You cannot defend these young men in any acceptable manner.

I'm not going to stoop so low as to call them savages, but their behaviour points towards the moniker.

Damn, this is up there on the list of the worst kinds of news & happenings. So senseless. So tragic. So demoralizing.

R.I.P. to this young man & my heartfelt condolances to his family and friends. I can only pray that I do not experience something so heartbreakingly tragic and unneccessary as this. Normally, I wouldn't call for the heads of those responsible for such misdeeds, but this event is special. They deserve no mercy. You cannot defend these young men in any acceptable manner.

I'm not going to stoop so low as to call them savages, but their behaviour points towards the moniker.

30t6p3b.gif

Honestly if i'm at a party and I see something like this, even if it's just me, i'm taking up for lil dude.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom