TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

true, def keep searchin for those knicks. I love those things. I still gota get both pairs of the III's, in the majority but those are my favoritepenny's ever. hooped in the same pair from 7th through 9th grade
laugh.gif

364597978.jpg

First I want to apologize for the excessive amount of pictures...

I just wanted to post a Penny poster I keep in my office as well as my Penny card collection...

It's sitting right at 90 cards deep right now so I posted just a few of my favorites from the collection...

Enjoy!!!

Again, sorry for all the pics... also, didnt realize they were gonna be that big...
nerd.gif

awsome set there! i used to have that hot numbers from way back that was dope then and even now...

you could see from the start that he'd have problems with his knees, in almost every picture he's wearing a knee brace or that strap against tendinitis

Scored a mini-grail the other day. (No, it's not the size 10.5 pair that was on eBay recently)

Insole is much thicker than on the dreaded $30 Ross version. A bit more comfortable overall, and significantly more comfortable at the forefoot.
I'm not sure if the later ones actually have Zoom in the forefoot?

I forgot to add: Even with the thicker insole, i think the run a little smaller than the Retros.(?)

Edit: In case anyone else asks, no they're not.

dope pics jake, brings back a lot of memories when i used to collect cards in elementary/junior high school.

I had a few of those that u posted, MJ, Penny and 'Zo were my favorite cards to get......ended up giving all 6 of my binders full of cards to the son ofone of my moms friends.....it hurt at first but the smile on his face was priceless.

edit - that video is amazing.....penny is the man! sucks that his time was cut short.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Scored a mini-grail the other day. (No, it's not the size 10.5 pair that was on eBay recently)

Insole is much thicker than on the dreaded $30 Ross version. A bit more comfortable overall, and significantly more comfortable at the forefoot.
I'm not sure if the later ones actually have Zoom in the forefoot?

I forgot to add: Even with the thicker insole, i think the run a little smaller than the Retros.(?)
wink.gif
nerd.gif

14j2azl.jpg

Does anybody have a picture of the OG black/red or OG black/light blue colorway?

the only thing i couldn't stand about the IV's was how impossible they were to get on ur foot..........but once they were on they were super comfy.

Back
Top Bottom