TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Now available on Mitchell & Ness Website!

Dope fit wit the Atlantics homie :smokin

for u dudes with all the heat does anybody own a pair of those hoh dark neon royal penny foams with the custom insole and the copper swoosh? I haven't seen anybody with those I wonder how limited they are?

Dope fit wit the Atlantics homie :smokin

for u dudes with all the heat does anybody own a pair of those hoh dark neon royal penny foams with the custom insole and the copper swoosh? I haven't seen anybody with those I wonder how limited they are?

'Preciate it bro :pimp:
And are you talking about those HoH Royal Foam's that released in '07 with the penny on the insoles with the royal outline around the Swoosh?
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Anthonys_Pictures/media/IMG_2883_zps03d67f5e.jpg.html
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Anthonys_Pictures/media/800_11680743277128362_zps286b27d7.jpg.html
(Pics via Google images, not my pairs)
I think there's 72(?) pairs of them out there, if not, somewhere around that many.

^yes! Those are the ones! I want a pair so bad but seems impossible to find! I was confusing the blue swoosh lining for copper. Those insoles are so fresh

Last edited:
^yes! Those are the ones! I want a pair so bad but seems impossible to find! I was confusing the blue swoosh lining for copper. Those insoles are so fresh

Yeah bro, those are sweet. A friend of mine actually had a pair a couple years back, but I forgot whether he had sold them or not
That was the good old days when there was only 3 House of Hoops but all of the HoH releases were straight fire (The Jason Kidd Flightposite's and that black/purple pair that said "VIP" on the velvet insoles :smokin)

Yeah bro, those are sweet. A friend of mine actually had a pair a couple years back, but I forgot whether he had sold them or not
That was the good old days when there was only 3 House of Hoops but all of the HoH releases were straight fire (The Jason Kidd Flightposite's and that black/purple pair that said "VIP" on the velvet insoles :smokin)

How many of those HoH royals were ever made? Does anybody know?

Those old school Orlando pinstripes are some of the best looking jerseys and my favorite of all time. The white in particular

Hey guys, this goes out to all of you:

friday morning between 1 and 5 am someone broke into my house and stole all my Penny Pro Cut and authentic jerseys all photos are in this thread, I will upload all pictures later again, I was in China at the time, but returned immediately this morning, if anyone has a clue or gets the jerseys offered, please contact me, they also stole all of my suits, jackets and other clothing, but these jerseys are part of my heart and soul more than any of the other things that were taken and I am having the worse days of my life, I live in Aachen, Germany, but I am sure those thieves will try to sell the jerseys through all borders, any help is very much appreciated!!!

friday morning between 1 and 5 am someone broke into my house and stole all my Penny Pro Cut and authentic jerseys all photos are in this thread, I will upload all pictures later again, I was in China at the time, but returned immediately this morning, if anyone has a clue or gets the jerseys offered, please contact me, they also stole all of my suits, jackets and other clothing, but these jerseys are part of my heart and soul more than any of the other things that were taken and I am having the worse days of my life, I live in Aachen, Germany, but I am sure those thieves will try to sell the jerseys through all borders, any help is very much appreciated!!!
So sorry to hear such bad news, I will keep my eyes open and I hope you get Justice & everything back

:wow: DAMN man. Sorry to hear. Hopefully you get them back and whoever did this pays the price.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you an update: the police is still investigating, the judge will only make a decision next week now, German bureaucracy is a bit slow, but my insurance will also hire a private investigator, maybe that will speed up the process!

And this arrived today, it can not overcome my loss and I am still pretty demoralized, but if I would have all my jerseys still and now these new ones, I would be getting closer to my ultimate goal!

Thanks for all the support, in case you see my jerseys being sold somewhere, please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom