TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Whole crate with winning lottery ticket
, foams sold

I'm actually gonna be gettig rid of this pack soon

Max- those af1 (third row down, second pair over) are the penny pe?

If so how much did you drop

I got them from Ebay, the white ones for USD 90, the black ones for USD 120!

Just check for "Air Force 1 Penny" on Ebay!

Gooding looking out. I remember them but thought they were never released.

Just ordered a pair for 100 on ebay

You didn't like my Question??!

It is not about liking your question, it is rather the question how high the desire is to get that pack. As you might have realised, there are some guys in this thread that have a big Penny Hardaway collection and will go all the distance, if necessary!

It is not about liking your question, it is rather the question how high the desire is to get that pack. As you might have realised, there are some guys in this thread that have a big Penny Hardaway collection and will go all the distance, if necessary!
I am one of those people, I just wanted to see what people think. In the foam thread guys are plotting to buy it and sell the posites, If anyone here wants just one, it would work out nicely. Hence my question.

I am one of those people, I just wanted to see what people think. In the foam thread guys are plotting to buy it and sell the posites, If anyone here wants just one, it would work out nicely. Hence my question.

ah ok, so you are looking for someone to split the pack with! I am going for the whole pack!

New Pick Up, $70 on eBay...don't mind if I do

Back
Top Bottom