TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Ah.. I had to re-up on these again.. I found em today at this "supermall" by my house.. lol.. man I wish I had my OGs
frown.gif
anyone know where I could possibly find them again?.. anyways.. look at my pickups today..

Yo Team Penny,

If you need Blk/Teal 96 Flights check out this info that WoodBurnNIKE posted:

We just marked down our black/teal zoom flight 96's (317980-011) to $24.97and black/white (343084-062) Jordan 2009's to $74.97. For any of you runners, the shox experience (343594-003) are also $74.97

FSR of each shoe, we will double box if we can but we are running low on boxes. If you want to phone order, 503.982.0330

i read up on the rules and i'm tryin to get a bid for a spot on TEAM PENNY...

i been diggin Penny for a while... but didnt really get into his shoes until recently... I loved the commercials, but wasnt really old enough to understandthem...

as far as his game, i had to do a lil research on Penny to learn about him... I was 4 to 6 years old around his prime, so i missed out..
frown.gif

but i have been up on it lately, though... tryin to dive into this Penny Love, cuz i got love for him from what i've seen...

I know some may think i'm bandwagon jumpin, but its nowhere near that... blame it on young age, not hypebeastin'...
happy.gif

here's my bid for Team Penny... the Silver 1/2cents will be copped, as well as the Penny IIIs.... but now, i'm just comin out still wet behind theears... lol....

[img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/103/l_0ddddc441c444a3883dce15df71d7a7f.jpg[/img]
pimp.gif

My favorite Pennys are the 1/2 cents... them are the absolute top on my list... I know they arent apart of the sig line... but you cant DENY THEM KICKS...

second fav is the white penny IIs (pictured above).... I TRIPLE copped so i can have some to hoop in next season for my college.... all blacks are gonna be myaway shoes...
smokin.gif

lemme know waddup, yall... lemme know waddup...

e6516034fbd9fbf514382895bf3bcc2831d2e5af.pjpg

Emanuel
28 years old
Beaumont, TX
Damage controlman in the US Navy

I am applying for membership in Team Penny. I have been a huge Penny fan since he got drafted from Memphis. I have been a part of Niketalk for a whileand I feel as though I can contribute to this team. My Penny collection isn't as vast as some but I hope to get my weight up by being apart of this group.Penny is one of the greatest players I've ever had the chance to see play. Here's my contribution i will be copping the black/copper Penny 2s as wellas the copper foams. I COULD NOT find the black Penny jersey in a wearable size so I had this one custom made.

@sneakers904: Those copper foams are going to be straight heat. I WILL be doing my first camp out for those joints. The black/copper 2s are sick too. I'llbe going to HOH Houston this weekend for those.

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

@sneakers904: Those copper foams are going to be straight heat. I WILL be doing my first camp out for those joints. The black/copper 2s are sick too. I'll be going to HOH Houston this weekend for those.

Anyone got pictures of these??
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RJSims

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

@sneakers904: Those copper foams are going to be straight heat. I WILL be doing my first camp out for those joints. The black/copper 2s are sick too. I'll be going to HOH Houston this weekend for those.

Anyone got pictures of these??
pimp.gif

I'm a penny shoe fan,
and I am for one not feeling any of the coppers at all.
Straight basura if you ask me.
Then again, I didn't like the eggplant foams either.
Keep it simple, keep it Orlando, PHX, NY... and I guess Miami... colors since he played for them.

n536eb.jpg

BP's PS RENDER.......
pimp.gif

d90269841971427405491048c2480bac1bd500bd.bmp

^^Im with you Vince. I like the purples, but am def not feeling the coppers Foams or 2s.

Back
Top Bottom