TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

I have always loved the blk and/or purple phoenix suns Jersey from "back-court 2000" when Penny and J-Kidd were supposed to take over the West...PartII Heaven Cent...If anyone had the purple or black Penny in a sz. 52, I would be the happiest man on Earth to be able to work something out. wishfulthinking...
frown.gif

Green soled Atlantics is like sight to my eyeballs!!!
pimp.gif

I finally unds'd my Eggplant foams today. More comfortable than the royal imo.

Originally Posted by abernja

I hate the fact I like shoes sometimes. I feel like I have hundred dollar bills just chillin in a bunch of boxes sometimes.

This is one of the most truthful, relatable statements I've read on NT in a loooonnng time....damn this addiction!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Btw, does anybody have pics of foams being rocked? Just wanna get some ideas, who knows maybe I'll keep em.
No pics, but the idea is to not try to match them with anything. They're such a dope shoe on their own, and that color is so vivid, it would be overkill to try to repeat it anywhere on your fit. One of my favorite ways I've worn them is just with some dark jeans, a white v-neck T and a green M-1 jacket. Pretty much anything like that, or just jeans and a black or grey hoodie and you're set.
QFT
pimp.gif
. Just keep it simple. I like em with some jeans anda white or black tee.

anyone get the all blks in 10.5? i ant find them anywhere...I have two pair of the blk/blue/wht but since I was a kid...ALL BLKS are my thing, I need thembadly!!!

Originally Posted by penny4president

anyone get the all blks in 10.5? i ant find them anywhere...I have two pair of the blk/blue/wht but since I was a kid...ALL BLKS are my thing, I need them badly!!!

Eastbay has them...and it is a 30% off weekend.

When I was driving home last night, I had to slow down to about 20 mph when passing a cop writing someone a ticket. I glance at his shoes (like I do witheveryone) and he is wearing all black Penny 4s. I don't know why it made my day but for some reason it did.

My mom found this polaroid of me in a front end loader bucket for a doazer in 1996 with the Atlantic Blue Penny IIs on. Classic....

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

When I was driving home last night, I had to slow down to about 20 mph when passing a cop writing someone a ticket. I glance at his shoes (like I do with everyone) and he is wearing all black Penny 4s. I don't know why it made my day but for some reason it did.
Thats F**kin AWESOME! its weird that they are so hated yet they are normal as anyone, and at one time went to Fl or a mom-n-pops sneaker store andsaid I need me some Pennys!

^ I saw a couple for $240 shipped in the b/s forum. Pretty fair price if you ask me.

Picked up these yesterday x 2.

Penny III is my favorite out of them all. Just a sick shoe. I don't care if they're not as beloved. I'm just glad they came back.

Nice pick ups.

Back
Top Bottom