Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So can I be in the team now? 
nerd.gif

Well today, in celebration of the United States' victory over those self entitled, egotistical Canadian tools, I will be jamming a bunch of bands from the areas of my favorite USA players.

Ryan Kesler/Ryan Miller- The Black Dahlia Murder
Patrick Kane- Cannibal Corpse
Zach Parise- After the Burial
Phil Kessel- Misery Signals
Bobby Ryan- God Forbid
Paul Stastny- Ion Dissonance

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

Well today, in celebration of the United States' victory over those self entitled, egotistical Canadian tools, I will be jamming a bunch of bands from the areas of my favorite USA players.

Bobby Ryan- God Forbid
Careful I think Physicx is part Canadian.  I might be wrong though.

ROB ZOMBIE/ALICE COOPER - "The Gruesome Twosome Tour" dates:

Apr. 26 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre
Apr. 27 - Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union
Apr. 28 - Edmonton, AB- Rexall Place
Apr. 29 - Calgary, AB - Corral
May 01 - Vancouver, BC - Pacific Coliseum
May 02 - Kennewick, WA - Toyota Center
May 04 - Casper, WY - Casper Events Center

This needs to hit up the U.S

Bobby Ryan- God Forbid
Minnesotian?

Originally Posted by BCF06

Yeah go ahead man.  Ninja's always giving dudes a hard time
laugh.gif
yeah man. he's done that initiation thing like 3 times before and i think erick is the only one to actually come back into the thread. everyone else just bounced, never to be seen again
roll.gif

and matt - i assume youre talking about the canadian team and not canadians in general?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
yeah man. he's done that initiation thing like 3 times before and i think erick is the only one to actually come back into the thread. everyone else just bounced, never to be seen again
roll.gif

and matt - i assume youre talking about the canadian team and not canadians in general?
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/WqaenOe9Jc0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/WqaenOe9Jc0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

laugh.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
I'm definitely not speaking of Canadians in general, just the team and a large percentage of fans that I've dealt with on the HFBoards and Facebook that believe their C or D team could medal. I get so sick of their sense of entitlement. Its ridiculous. I didn't mean to offend, though, that was not my intention, so if I did, I'm sorry.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Bobby Ryan- God Forbid
Minnesotian?
Close.

Ryan Kesler/Ryan Miller- The Black Dahlia Murder Michigan
Patrick Kane- Cannibal Corpse New York
Zach Parise- After the Burial Minnesota
Phil Kessel- Misery Signals Wisconsin
Bobby Ryan- God Forbid New Jersey
Paul Stastny- Ion DissonanceQuebec

Paul Stastny is Canadian indeed, but because of dual citizenship, he and his brother have opted to play for the US.

LMAO at c or d team getting a medal. did they completely forget about the 2006 olympics
roll.gif
smh.gif

i like all the youth on the us team though

LMAO at c or d team getting a medal. did they completely forget about the 2006 olympics
roll.gif
smh.gif

i like all the youth on the us team though

laugh.gif
exactly! Add to that, they've gotten one gold medal in just over 50 years. The 2006 Olympics was a disaster for the US as well.

The youth on the US team gives me lots of hope for the future, especially after the U20 won the WJC.

^BURRRRR

anyways just chilin out to sons of northern darkness right now and watching the usa/swiss game
pimp.gif

my stats midterm can go to hell for all i care, its hockey time!

I'm not into Hockey but Damn U.S is kick butt. I been watching. I still have some to learn.

In the spirit of the Winter Olympics, here's some Heavy Metal Curling via Sweden's Hammerfall. One of the most ridiculous things I've seen yet.

thats good
laugh.gif

bcf hockey is real fun. i would suggest playing but you lie in texas
laugh.gif
its expensive to rent an indoor rink plus equipment is
sick.gif
thats why i stopped playing

iiii ccaaaaaaannnt slleeeeeeeeeeepp!!!!! aarrrgghhhh

thats good
laugh.gif

bcf hockey is real fun. i would suggest playing but you lie in texas
laugh.gif
its expensive to rent an indoor rink plus equipment is
sick.gif
thats why i stopped playing

iiii ccaaaaaaannnt slleeeeeeeeeeepp!!!!! aarrrgghhhh

I play hockey, and I live in Texas
pimp.gif

^thats awesome. lol hockey and metal go so well together. you ever watch pittsburgh games? the dj is a metalhead and occasionally plays slayer, megadeth, dimmu borgir etc before the puck drop. im not a big dimmu fan but thats pretty cool. apparently the pens were like 5-0 when they played raining blood during the post-season last year
laugh.gif

speaking of hockey it looks like we might meet again in the gold medal game
devil.gif

today:

martriden
archons
demonic resurrection - finally watched global metal yesterday. been listening to these guys for a min and had no idea they were featured in the documentary

I have that same feeling also Physicx. Yall better get ready for that beatdown thats coming to yall. U.S. will get this.

Back
Top Bottom