Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Had the comp on shuffle today so way too many bands to list. Hoping to get up to Portland to see Cannibal Corpse and God Forbid this week.
Cannibal Corpse
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

God Forbid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are you serious man. But I guess to each his own. I still have to wait a month before I can see them both at Mayhem. The wait is just to long till then I'm going to see Priest next Friday I heard they are putting on some awesome shows so far. The bad thing about it is some group called Pop Evil and Whitesnake are opening for them and they both suck.
Its just that Cannibal Corpse's lyrics are TOO out there. And I really don't get down with the "pig squeal" type metal.

cannibal corpse is actually pretty pedestrian compared to the other stuff dudes in here listen to
laugh.gif
. what do you mean by pig squeal? the vocals?

i dont think i heard about that sepultura thing with sharon. i might of, but my memory is terrible. im not a huge fan of them, but reunions are always good. idid hear about her calling bruce dickinson a prick though
laugh.gif

nile is sick. check out the band 'origin' anton. look up the track aftermath off the antithesis album.

lately

kalmah - bought the latest album yesterday. i thought it was mediocre when it came out but its actually pretty damn good. my god they are consistent
carcass
goatwhore

i also got some vip tickets to the bodom show in oct. for 70 bucks i get an autographed poster, a copy of the cover cd coming out soon (not good
sick.gif
), earlyentry to the venue and a meet and greet with the band

Originally Posted by Physicx

cannibal corpse is actually pretty pedestrian compared to the other stuff dudes in here listen to
laugh.gif
. what do you mean by pig squeal? the vocals?

i dont think i heard about that sepultura thing with sharon. i might of, but my memory is terrible. im not a huge fan of them, but reunions are always good. i did hear about her calling bruce dickinson a prick though
laugh.gif
dude that wasnt all that happend she got people to egg Iron Maiden and their sound kept getting cut off during their performance at ozzfest in sanbernardino
indifferent.gif
. my buddy witnessed it first hand. seriouslyi'll never go to ozzfest again, i went twice on my own account, then a few more times cause i got paid to promote at the fest. but never again, the crowdblows, most of the bands suck, and the venue where its usually held at is the worst. i hope that fest never comes back.

as for pig vocals heres an example

yeah man I heard about that too. that was shady and ozzfest really does have crappy band lineups. Didn't they have that crazytown rap group awhile back
sick.gif
.what were you promoting there anyways?

I can't watch that video right now because I'm on my phone but I'm betting its some sort of
grindcore
laugh.gif

Cannibal Corpse w/ Chris barnes > ______________

Hey can i be apart of team metalheads? lol

Originally Posted by Jules300

Cannibal Corpse w/ Chris barnes > ______________

Hey can i be apart of team metalheads? lol
Only if you stab me in the knee with a rusty, old yellow and black Stanley flat-head screwdriver, on a Tuesday when it's 79 degrees, whileI'm walking back from 7/11, while I'm wearing my Carhartt jeans and slayer shirt, and I'm listening to my Ipod on shuffle which happens tocurrently be playing Cemetery Gates by Pantera. Get ready....GO!

Today:
Trivium
The sounds of me dying a little inside because I won't be going to Portland to see Cannibal Corpse, God Forbid, and Behemoth
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

The sounds of me dying a little inside because I won't be going to Portland to see Cannibal Corpse, God Forbid, and Behemoth
frown.gif

why? dont tell me youre not going because of SCHOOL!
eyes.gif

i kid i kid. that sucks man seriously.

and team initiation ftl. we'll be rooting for you jules. god speed little buddy

anywho...new evile from earacherecords official youtube channel...

yeah man I heard about that too. that was shady and ozzfest really does have crappy band lineups. Didn't they have that crazytown rap group awhile back
sick.gif
. what were you promoting there anyways?

I can't watch that video right now because I'm on my phone but I'm betting its some sort of
grindcore
laugh.gif
last one i went to was in 04 i believe and i was promoting some otep record. i dont dig their music but they seemed like cool people when i met upwith them. so i got $100(from the record label) which was for food,drink, gas, and 2 backstage passes. and i just pocketed the $100 since i dont eat at showsand drinks were free backstage. so not bad to see some bands and litteraly like 20 mins of "work" after the show.

also on the vocal front check this out http://www.myspace.com/caninus it doesnt get morebrutal than that.

^^Really? lol. Dude thinks he is doin' it. I cant get into too much of that stuff. Unless they're technically great musicians...

Today:
Pantera
Behemoth
It Dies Today

Today:
Pantera
Metallica
Slayer
Testament
Iron Maiden
Lamb of God
The Moody Blues

One of these ain't like the otherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

New august burns red album is dope as hell!
pimp.gif
will check it out. havent seen you post in here for awhile. what else you listening to?

caninus? what the +*@$
laugh.gif
. do actually listen to that j1?

and jules i dont know too many bands that sound like bloodbath myself. i tried looking through last.fm and all i got were opeth (obviously), hypocrisy andstuff like that.

lately

eluveitie
bolt thrower
finntroll
scar symmetry
moody blues
nerd.gif

caninus? what the +*@$
laugh.gif
. do actually listen to that j1?
its joke band, its not bad musically, but i cant really listen to a band fronted by pitbulls, i mean i dont mind checking it out or listening toit if someone happens to be playing it, but i wont put it on my ipod. i'd like to see how my dogs react if i played it for them though
laugh.gif

got these lps in the mail today

Day of Mourning (Canadian Hardcore)
GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg

Rot In Hell (UK Hardcore)
cover13.jpg

HOLY TERROR
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

I havent been here in a while....... SFU last night

oh %%%@. who did they go with? how was it? at least give us a review man! jules is a huge six feet under fan as well
pimp.gif

and mastodon vids are trippy as hell. whats the name of that one when dude gets eaten by the sasquatch thing after gettin beaten with a flying v?
roll.gif

today

eluveitie - bought the new cd that has no metal whatsoever. just celtic/folk/pagan acoustic music. i donno, i like it
kalmah
carcass
tbdm

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

New august burns red album is dope as hell!
pimp.gif
will check it out. havent seen you post in here for awhile. what else you listening to?
Yea I feel like I abandoned you guys!!
laugh.gif
I like a bunch of random bands ranging from S.O.A.D to Comeback Kid to Trash Talk to Municipal Waste. I have a very broad interest when it comes to Metal/Hardcore

April Wine
Boston- Boston
Judas Priest-British Steel, Sad Wings of Destiny (Can't wait to see these guys Saturday)
S.O.D- Bigger than the Devil
Slayer- Hell Awaits

Back
Top Bottom