TEAM AMERICA APPRECIATION

You gotta love Matt Stone and Trey Parker. Comedy Central is gangsta for showing the uncut version.

You gotta love Matt Stone and Trey Parker. Comedy Central is gangsta for showing the uncut version.

America %*+! yeah
pimp.gif

Appreciated....matter fact:

We're $#@$*! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid $#@$*. And the Film Actors Guild are *******. And Kim Jong Il is an +!%%!%@. ******* don't like $#@$*, because ******* get %!$%## by $#@$*. But $#@$* also *!@$ %%+!+%#%: %%+!+%#% that just want to #%$# on everything. ******* may think they can deal with %%+!+%#% their way. But the only thing that can *!@$ an +!%%!%@ is a ****, with some balls. The problem with $#@$* is: they *!@$ too much or *!@$ when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a #$%#% to show them that. But sometimes, ******* can be so full of #%$# that they become %%+!+%#% themselves... because ******* are an inch and half away from !%% holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us *!@$ this +!%%!%@, we're going to have our $#@$* and ******* all covered in #%$#!

We're $#@$*! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid $#@$*. And the Film Actors Guild are *******. And Kim Jong Il is an +!%%!%@. ******* don't like $#@$*, because ******* get %!$%## by $#@$*. But $#@$* also *!@$ %%+!+%#%: %%+!+%#% that just want to #%$# on everything. ******* may think they can deal with %%+!+%#% their way. But the only thing that can *!@$ an +!%%!%@ is a ****, with some balls. The problem with $#@$* is: they *!@$ too much or *!@$ when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a #$%#% to show them that. But sometimes, ******* can be so full of #%$# that they become %%+!+%#% themselves... because ******* are an inch and half away from !%% holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us *!@$ this +!%%!%@, we're going to have our $#@$* and ******* all covered in #%$#!

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous 
laugh.gif

One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

at the age of 12 this had me in tears 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

at the age of 12 this had me in tears 
pimp.gif

--Appreciated.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

--One of my boys worked at a Regal when this was out and I watched it 4 times for free.
pimp.gif

--Appreciated.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

--One of my boys worked at a Regal when this was out and I watched it 4 times for free.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom