TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Are the reflective swoosh's cracking on your spiridons??  Just washed mine in the wash for the second time today! post flicks tomorrow.

need them blue maxims!

@ Modzzilla & gswarriorz, thanks guys... they are like pillows! i'll probably get the black/yellow pair.

sick pick up with the hold tights. hope that's one of my next pick ups

and love the urawa's on the last page. one day i'll have mine...

Sweet Urawas Dan!!

Wish i had a pair
frown.gif

happy.gif

Wore volt 2k9s today, forgot to take a pic dammit.

File photo:

Sup Fam!

Those 2010 TW's are sweet!

Justin, did everything go smoothly?
wink.gif
you know what I mean!

quick pic...

and back to work...

GS-sent you a text but not sure if you got it

Vivrantchino- I'll be back tonight

Jealous of all these bursts mannn

2010 Tailwinds, looking great and I'm loving the price even more

HAPPY MONDAY FAM

>
Cleveland222 wrote:
larrivee7- Thank you! Always wondered what your screen-name meant....now who the hell is in your Avi?

Haha, John Wall. It's a photo from him dancing crazy at Kentucky's midnight madness before the season started. It's a video someone did of him dancing looped with the fight song remix
laugh.gif

Dan - beatiful 98's back there
pimp.gif
. Still can't believe James parted with them. If ever, in a moment of temporary insanity, you decide to get rid of those.......we're the same size
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

scemonito - beautiful Bursts! I too am a fat bubble follower
smokin.gif

Had a package waiting for me at work today. Pics later today. Have a good one everybody!
glasses.gif

Funny how our pages slow down on the weekends, and multiply like madness once the work week starts. I know most of us work M-Fri........rite ?
laugh.gif

Lex- Dope Premium 90's... you wouldn't happen to have the all black pair?

Modzz- I thought you had a pair of Urawas
nerd.gif

TP800-  Limes.....................Fresh!  Still on my list of Needs.

tak, they were black/anthracite if I remember correctly, but sadly no, I made the choice to get these instead
wink.gif

Wut up fam?

Lex-I'm feelin' those.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Modz[/color]-Ur makin' think bout gettin' those.

Cris- those are fresh.  I forget about 'em until you post 'em up again.  I wonder what would it look like with julep replacing the green?  Is that stadium green?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Heft[/color]-That is a nice light color for the summer.

fam!

snowing today in CO. nothing like the EC though.

first off, congrats to the Saints, a well-deserved win and a great performance. the city of New Orleans needed that.

scemonito - so jealous, very nice OG bursts man, it's not often you see any posted here or anywhere. I'm not sure I want to knwo this but are those 11.5s? I'm 11-11.5 myself, burst is my favorite model all time.
Dan - lovin' the 98s! urawas ain't too shabby either.
Mitchell - congrats on the drury's, I was much happier than I thought I would be with them when I got them. very nice pair.
jaythelegend - "new school" bursts just don't cut it for me anymore, but those white/grey/navy swoosh, navy/grey/double swoosh, and the browns are all really dope. nice. I still rock the new black/white/carrot ones as beaters too though.
TP800 - hot limes are real nice, I still need a pair of those.

Here is my julep id colorway that I will be purchasing for the summer.

/render.nike.com/is/image/?layer=0&src=ir">http://render.nike.com/is/image/?layer=0&src=ir{/catalog/v2/vgn/AM10907/v1-1810.vnt?obj=/s/g3&src=catalog/v2/mat/1129.tif&anchorN=0,0&color=b2cbcf&show&obj=/s/g14&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g10&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g13&color=b2cbcf&show&obj=/s/g7/dull&src=catalog/v2/mat/1129.tif&anchorN=0,0&color=dadcde&show&obj=/s/g20&color=b2cbcf&show&obj=/s/g16&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g1&src=catalog/v2/mat/70168.tif&anchorN=0,0&color=b2cbcf&show&obj=/s/g12&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g17&color=b2cbcf&show&obj=/s/g2&src=catalog/v2/mat/192.tif&anchorN=0,0&color=b2cbcf&show&obj=/s/g11/dull&src=catalog/v2/mat/1129.tif&anchorN=0,0&color=dadcde&show&obj=/s/g9&color=dadcde&show&obj=/s/g5/dull&src=catalog/v2/mat/1129.tif&anchorN=0,0&color=b2cbcf&show&obj=/s&req=object&fmt=png-alpha}&printRes=72&wid=330)&pos=0,-40">

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Have a good one FAM. Gotta get back to makin Sriracha wings.

-Andrew-

pics and recipe? 
nerd.gif
Sadly, no pix.  I was runnin late and forgot.  They are some beautiful wings though!
It's a Micheal Symon recipe, here's the link:    http://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/spicy-sriracha-chicken-wings
Food & Wine must have used a stock picture cause they look nothing like that. 
They are a lot of work, but soooo worth it.  If you try it I recommend using a bit more Sriracha than
the recipe calls for, and a bit less butter.  I like things make your nose run hot though.

larrivee7- Thank you!! Mystery solved!

Modz- Nice 2k9s! 

Dan- How much is a schilling?  Always wondered that.  They say it on Top Gear all the time.

Originally Posted by scemonito

devil.gif
devil.gif
Cleveland222 wrote:

scemonito- Couldn't agree with ya more.  The Burst has always been one of  my favorite models as well, if not THE favorite.  Seeing them for the first time in the store, as a kid, blew me away.  I loved em so much when they came out I'd rock em into the ground, pop the air bubble, and go exchange em for a fresh pair.
Those Safety Orange's are stunning, wish I could fit em because I need another pair badly.  I'm an 11.5 or 12 generally, but for the right pair of Bursts I'll rock a 13.  FAM, snag those up!  The look mint...DS?      

I love all models for '94-'96. Straight untouchables. I badly need S.Orange Burst's! And I know danlove snagged a pair for a few shillings a while back, so i'm hoping I come across something similar. And my 9's, not DS..but i'd say worn no more than 2-3 times - all nipples are visible on sole. I actually tried to rock them without insoles in act of desperation 
laugh.gif

Btw, we rock the same size 
devil.gif

Jaythelegend: Nice Burst set dude! A few too many "skinny air-unit" editions, but all c/w's are on point. Def still a model that is yet to be whored out.

scemonito:  I share your pain on the Safety Orange front.  I thought I'd never find my pair for the longest.  Eventually I did, yet they're not as clean as I'd like them to be.  They are not easy to come by that's for sure......one day my DS pair will find me though.  I regret not grabbing the DS size 13 pair off DJ AM's auction, even if they were close to $300 as I recall. 
tired.gif
How'd you end up with a size 9 btw?  I will keep an eye out for a pair for ya.  Since we hunt the same size it'll be easy.  If you ever want to let go of some big bubble beautifulness you know who to hit up!!!
Since we're the same size we're either going to be mortal enemies or good friends.  Let's try for the latter.

smile.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Jay- Completely agree with scemonito. Some nice ones in there, but a good bit of little bubbles.  I have the older Brown pair you have and love em!
Just un-DS'd mine as well recently.  While the model hasn't been completely whored out (yet) offering up Phoenix's and "Air Bursts" with absolutely not one bit of BURST is a damn shame.

Hell of a game yesterday!  Damn, that was fun to watch! 
Have a great day FAM!!!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Mitch- Some outlets might still have some pairs and may still be price matching.
If anyone knows of any outlets that still have the Red AM1 QS and are willing to price match please lemme kno! The outlet thread is really cracking d0wn on requests... Dope Bursts btw!

Dan - Very nice Urawas!
Airon - Would like to see some pics of ur ride! The only problem I have with the RSX or Honda for that matter is that they're all FWD. Next car will definitely be RWD or AWD...  I'll be shooting for a IS250/350 (used of course
smh.gif
laugh.gif
)...
Modz - Nice volts, im still looking for a pair of those as well...
RL - Nope never got ur text...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Mitchell - congrats on the drury's, I was much happier than I thought I would be with them when I got them. very nice pair.
Thanks! This is a pair I've wanted for a while but they don't come around too often. I love the detail on em too...

What the hell is wrong with Yuku / NT???

Why did my post come out like that? Is it all screwed up for everyone else too?

I try to edit it but it doesn't show up that way when I do.

!%@?

Sorry FAM. Day 6 of not smoking and this is frustrating the hell out of me right now.

Edit....MITCH- May i highly recommend a B5 S4? The 2.7 TT has stupid potential, and they can be had fairly cheaply now.
Parts though....
tired.gif

A shilling is a hangover from old British currency. Essentially it would be 5p in modern day money: 20 to the pound.

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Justin, did everything go smoothly?
wink.gif
you know what I mean!
So far...so good Bro(amazing tag btw 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
)

now i'm just:

can't believe that game yesterday, that onside kick was some serious trickery......it's a sad day but the saints deserved it. still hate them for giving the giants their first loss
tired.gif

loving the spiridons, urawas, id's, 90's...great stuff everyone....i gotta run to down court. check back in later!

....hopefully with a pickup that may have FINALLY cleared customs
tired.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

What the hell is wrong with Yuku / NT???

Why did my post come out like that? Is it all screwed up for everyone else too?

I try to edit it but it doesn't show up that way when I do.

!%@?

Sorry FAM. Day 6 of not smoking and this is frustrating the hell out of me right now.

Edit....MITCH- May i highly recommend a B5 S4? The 2.7 TT has stupid potential, and they can be had fairly cheaply now.
Parts though....
tired.gif
Props too you for not
smokin.gif
Im still in the process myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom