TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Have a good one FAM. Gotta get back to makin Sriracha wings.

-Andrew-

pics and recipe? 
nerd.gif

mitchell - nice pickup and cool view man.

RLT - back from PR? 

scem - sick bursts

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Newest pick-up...

Jay - Dope Triax! Still searching for my first pair...
Eentegra - I was debating on getting either a celica or a rsx for like two months. Finally went with a rsx. I would think u would too being a integra head?
Airon - Those lunar ACGs are sick!
RL - PM sent

-Mitchell
nice pick up on the triax up there. i too doubled up on those.
smokin.gif

^ mitch - i did have an integra until it got stolen. i will get another one though for sure. but for now this celica does its job. rsx are nice. i remember driving the type s back when it first came out. dc2 tegs are still top notch in my opinion.

eyes.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
nevermindTT wrote:

thanks guys

gooey - i don't know yannick but i do see his name on the list from the campout for the black 1s xD

tebar...danielle...slump! give me that 7/7.5 
devil.gif
  i know you're out there
nerd.gif
frown.gif

sup FAM....great stuff in here...nice collection back there, lots of dope IDs, that patta set is just
sick.gif
 and i'm 0/4
smh.gif

btw....anyone looking for some size 7.5/8 kicks....hit me up!!  

Originally Posted by daaznfella

you really like justin that much dan?

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Anybody watch the Cavs Knicks game tonight?  LeBron finished with 47 / 8 / 8 / 5. Unreal.
Andrew, it's the Knicks.  What do you expect? 
laugh.gif
You're absolutely right! Those stats are impressive, even if it is against the worst team in the history of the NBA.
roll.gif

....went to a knick game the other day and they won by 20, it was like we made it to the playoffs or something
smh.gif

98's, drury's, structures, lunarwoods(smh at u airon
smh.gif
), HOA's, ID's all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dan - very dope
pimp.gif

James - damn....

Go COLTS!! "bleeding blue" today
laugh.gif
....(recycled)

Originally Posted by daaznfella

lunar acgs?

they remind me of the old metal max's with the side "swoops" on the side...
lol a little smaller and lighter though

gswarriorz:
Eentegra- I was debating on getting either a celica or a rsx for like twomonths. Finally went with a rsx. I would think u would too being aintegra head?
Airon - Those lunar ACGs are sick!

-Mitchell

thanks man, drurys are
pimp.gif
too

also 2002 rsx type S owner right here too haha had a 94 gsr before, 92 si hatch with swap, 90 crx si, etc..... guess im just another honda head haha.
ohh yah k series >>>>>>>> b-series.. but i will have a jdm fronted k-series swapped dc2 one day
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AlteredMayhem

98's, drury's, structures, lunarwoods(smh at u airon
smh.gif
), HOA's, ID's all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
haha whatever man your pickups the past few weeks have been
mad.gif
status for me

2010 TWs are smokin, definitely a runner and not a sneaker. That CW and the yellow rock, looked at the light blue the other day, was alright.

Thanks for the complements yall!

Airon - Have u done anything to ur RSX yet? Im thinking about adding a short ram air intake...
Nermindee - Dope Tailwinds!

Wearing AM87 Red QS today... Now im starting to regret not getting a 2nd pair for $40
smh.gif

Time to start making them nachos lol

Mitch- Some outlets might still have some pairs and may still be price matching.

Blue Maxims...sooo dope.

On the menu for the game:

shrimp cocktail, king crab legs, bbq wings, seven layer, buffalo chick dip, nachos, beer. Colts win 30-23??

There was a lot of Burst talk around here yesterday so I decided to share mine with you guys. Nothing too special but I like em. I had a pair of leather 03 White/Navy Bursts but sold them last year. I regret letting them go.

Enjoy the bowl fellas.

-jay

AIRON- where did you get them lunarwoods? How much? All of them on ebay are like 200-250 for a 13!

Safety orange air burst make me wanna jump through the screen!!

wore these to Orland today.

mitchell: great pickup on those hold tights, still don't have a pair. smh.
justin: maxims are
smokin.gif
jay: cool bursts
smokin.gif

my money's on the colts.

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Airon - Have u done anything to ur RSX yet? Im thinking about adding a short ram air intake...
i've had it for like 5 years now and im getting older so i haven't done much cuz my job meant commuting a lot before. i put on the a-spec kit on it, no wing though and a-spec wheels. tanabe coilovers, in-dash dvd navi, upgraded pads. under hood not much just header and comptech icebox upgraded plugs blah. its getting beat up
frown.gif

Originally Posted by circlelikewolves

AIRON- where did you get them lunarwoods? How much? All of them on ebay are like 200-250 for a 13!
got it from a dude on the other site who needed money. i don't think any shops have them anymore specially since they were limited. i got lucky, good luck in grabbing a pair they are
pimp.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif
Cleveland222 wrote:

scemonito- Couldn't agree with ya more.  The Burst has always been one of  my favorite models as well, if not THE favorite.  Seeing them for the first time in the store, as a kid, blew me away.  I loved em so much when they came out I'd rock em into the ground, pop the air bubble, and go exchange em for a fresh pair.
Those Safety Orange's are stunning, wish I could fit em because I need another pair badly.  I'm an 11.5 or 12 generally, but for the right pair of Bursts I'll rock a 13.  FAM, snag those up!  The look mint...DS?      

I love all models for '94-'96. Straight untouchables. I badly need S.Orange Burst's! And I know danlove snagged a pair for a few shillings a while back, so i'm hoping I come across something similar. And my 9's, not DS..but i'd say worn no more than 2-3 times - all nipples are visible on sole. I actually tried to rock them without insoles in act of desperation 
laugh.gif

Btw, we rock the same size 
devil.gif

Jaythelegend: Nice Burst set dude! A few too many "skinny air-unit" editions, but all c/w's are on point. Def still a model that is yet to be whored out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom