TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by prok13

what up fam? no AMs for today since I'm snowed in here in VA with 2 plust feet of snow...and since im stuck at home I'm going to be mixing live again on ustream later. I'll post up the link a few minutes before I start. peace.

Dave.

I got two-tenths of an inch over here in NY

Wore "Chili" 95s last night to go celebrate four birthdays at Drop-Off Service bar...good times
pimp.gif
Brian is that the place in LES?  That's a nice spot.

brian: the nuggets are a legit squad, but come playoffs, i doubt they'll make it to the championship.
gooey: very nice dw 90s
eek.gif
 and mmmm, curry.
prok: it'll be days before you'll be able to head out, keep on mixing. looking forward to seeing you do work.
tak: i'll keep looking, but i'll most likely get the 09s first.

Fam, your help is needed and will be appreciated.  Not sure which colorway to do. I wanna pull the trigger sometime today or tonight. I'm feeling the Hua # 3 but then I start liking the other colors. Thanx in advance.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by prok13

what up fam? no AMs for today since I'm snowed in here in VA with 2 plust feet of snow...and since im stuck at home I'm going to be mixing live again on ustream later. I'll post up the link a few minutes before I start. peace.

Dave.

I got two-tenths of an inch over here in NY

Wore "Chili" 95s last night to go celebrate four birthdays at Drop-Off Service bar...good times
pimp.gif
Brian is that the place in LES?  That's a nice spot.
Yep..right off Avenue A on 13 St.  Got there at 930 with my friends...some ppl who got there before us were already completely gone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

V- Teals, Champ1 samples, Waffles, iD's, Safari 90's ( I need those) Lime & Azure 90's....................heck I could use a lot of the stuff you have. Those gry / wht hard mesh 90's are future classics you say?   I got those lol   Damn good stuff FAM
smokin.gif
i think they'll be future classics, too bad they have hard mesh though, but there is plenty of material on them, and a clean color to, the azure 90s i hafta say sorta suck, due to the hard mesh as well
Originally Posted by blakperl

Azn-Straight sick
good looks!
Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

viet -
eek.gif
sick collection man, u can see that huge air unit on those OG neons
yeaman, too bad they'll be DS foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, unless the *#$+!$$who gets them possibly in the future wears them...or a stupid littlecousin or something like that lol
Originally Posted by gooeywooey

Viet- amazing stuff. really liking both those Infra 90/ 95 and PigeoniDs... and DS '01 Neon Greens? my favourite retro... very jealous aboutthose. i've got 2 pairs but neither are DS.
tongue.gif
yea some of them i plan on selling, just PM me what you see and "we'llsee"....i'm a size 9 btw, and my 01s are my first air maxes that istill have, they've def. been worn lol

Originally Posted by avngrguild

What's up fam? The last few pages have been
pimp.gif

V - teal samples, euro champ samples, co.jp 95s...just to name a few!!
H-thanks man!
Originally Posted by larrivee7

v - sick AMs man.  All those teal samples
eek.gif
, and never seen those huarache samples
pimp.gif
thanks, i owe the huarache samples to denver i believe...
Originally Posted by denverairforce

Viet- really great collection of AM's man, and to think you have tons morenon-AM stuff...  too many notables to even start naming stuff.  lots ofheat.  I'll just say I envy anybody who can fit a 9 because ofsamples.  the teal 87 and 95 samples are a nice combo to own... thanksfor sharing. 
yea there is a lot of stuff in thatroom, but i'm slowly selling things piece by piece, and its a shamethat some of those air maxes are going to say "bye bye" too.....sigh i'll keep those teal samples though ll

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Pooch looks like he about to drop some turd in that infra.
ohwell.gif
yea if he did....it would be the end of him lol
Originally Posted by s dubl

good %*%! V...any info on where I can pick up that dog? Ebay?
maybe, but i suggest craigslist first...

UFB - Thanks for the new flyer, u saved me a ton of headache and confusion lol. I'll try to make it on the 20th.
Viet -
eek.gif
Damn thats a very dope collection u got there. Thats just the AMs too huh? How much do u have total?!
Nevermind - Congrats on completing the set!
Dallas - A full weekend during the summer sounds good!
Blakperl - I like 3 and 4...

Gotta head down to the post office today, I'll show yall what I got later!

Have a good one FAM!

-Mitchell

About a foot of snow here, and no sign of lettin up. 

Soooo much great stuff these last few pages!!

Cincy- love the Heinekens!  The star looks much better on the tongue than the side imo.

Mike- likin those brown/white/yellow 90s back there....and you know how much I love those DWs!!!
Props for rockin em so damn much!  Guess I'll have to keep searchin for a fresh pair.

daaznfella- Beautiful!  Lovin those sample AM1 teals, pigeon IDs, W&Ws (always wondered why they call em that),
and the 90/360 skull packs---I have a few pairs of those and absolutely love em. 
Thanks for postin all that.  I'm sure it took some time! 
Are those patent Bursts purple? Looks like it, but can't really tell.

nevermind- Nice Set!!  What size are you....they look tiny in that pic.

Brian- You ain't never lied!! Lol.  Chauncy and JR tore it up last night.  Denver is on an absolute roll lately.
They handed LA two losses as well this year, huh?  Wow.  I love Chauncy Billups, and watchin him play, but JR Smith
severly irritates me.  He's a straight punk and his terrible tattoos bother me for some reason.
laugh.gif

You've got a hell of a team in Denver and they're clickin right now, that's for sure.  It's a beautiful
thing watchin your team play even better than you thought they could, isn't it?
wink.gif

larrivee7- Thank you!  Always wondered what your screen-name meant....now who the hell is in your Avi?

illphillip- Welcome Back!! (insert Mase clip here)
And, if what you're referring to on Corgi's blog was anyother color they'd have been mine.
Tried to give a FAM member the heads up on those days ago......yet no reply.
nerd.gif

gooey- Beautiful DWs!!  Curry sounds damn good too.

blackperl- I like that sweatshirt.  Did you try your local shops that carry Diamond Supply Co?
I'd go with # 4 myself, but switch it up a bit and use some reflective on the upper somewhere.

Dan- you get my message on FB?

Finishin up some mids-sole restorations I'll post shortly, and scored a nice pair on the bay lastnight!! 
smokin.gif

Finally my drought has come to an end.
laugh.gif

Have a great day FAM!! 

-Andrew-

finally stopped snowing in the dc/va/md area...27 inches on the ground last time I measured.

mixing live at 6pm on ustream J Dilla set to start things off! TURN IT UP!

dave.

Good DW's on the last page!

1995 Burst's in the morning -

Also, got an AM1990 gem coming in, from 2001. Can't wait!

We're on FB yet?  
Cleveland-Yeah, I called over for that shirt & nada.  Thanx for the feedback.

Ditto to Money Makin Mitch (GS) & Er'body Loves RAYmond (ILLY
laugh.gif

everybody, thanks for the kind words, i forgot to take a picture of my current huarache 90s, the all red pair, and the DQMs...

also if any of you size 10 fammers are interested, a friend of mine has these for sale
nike_airmaxlight_gwrb.jpg

What up Fam!

thanks for the kind words on the 94's, they've held up great so far
smokin.gif

lot's of great stuff....that patta set and the dave whites 
frown.gif
pimp.gif

i wanna get the whole patta set as well...two more for me, right Mike?
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Viet - amazing bro, you've amassed a very quality selection there. i see u got rid of some stuff
nerd.gif

Scem - very dope bursts
Dave - great tunes once again bro, Fam....more need to check in next time!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

today to walk around in salted streets since there was no snow in NYC
smokin.gif

MAYHEM- 2 for you, 1 for me...... I like it like that

ANDREW- ???? are you speaking of my LAF 90's?

SHAUN- not looking good again tonight smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom