TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
09s for the misses- waiting on some things in the mail for myself

Battleground- Dope IDs up there, you've come up with some great stuff

What up Fam? Great stuff in here as always. I'd love to make it out to SU4, it sounds like a blast and it would be nice to meet those who go. I justdon't think I can pull it, my girl's bday is the weekend before and she wants to go to Vegas! Don't think I'll have the time off or funds to gobut we'll see.

peace.

Dave

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023
Can one of yall bring an extra Dominican gal?
laugh.gif
.....u should come up to nyc, a day in washington heightsand you WILL be blessed. the booty...the food....the booty....the history....the mom n pop sneaker shops.....and of course the booty
devil.gif

SU4 event sounds great, hope everyone has a good time, and I'm looking forward to the pics that will come afterwards.

damn Chris....crazy IDs. Those white/black/orange 1s are dope, anti-freeze IDs, escape 2 IDs, buffalo print IDs (one of my favs, wish I could have done apair), new 1 IDs etc, etc, etc....all of em!

SU4 sounds fun, just wish I could make it out
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
. I hope we get lots of pics from all the festivities.....

CHRIS- When were those orange, grey and black joints made? Everything up there is
smokin.gif

T21D isn't mexican but has mexican tendencies????
roll.gif
good enough

Damn this thread jumped up four pages fast

Chris - Those 'hold tight' 90's always have me
eek.gif
... i dont own one pair of 90's, but if they ever released something like that I'd haveto pick up multiples

all this SU4 talk... i wish i could go, hope everyone has a blast though.... cris those su4 designs of yours look spot on

Fam only a couple days left, whats everyones plan for new years? the most pointless day of the year to me but i always get suckered into going somewhere loudand cold
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna have a few drinks at a get-together at my friend's place.

In an ideal world: I'd be with this girl I used to have classes with and try to convince her that a picture of her wearing nothing but my Mr. Fantasticswould be a FANTASTIC photo, har har har

Spoiler [+]
of course it will never happen
indifferent.gif

Guys, whats all this "SU4 sounds great, hope yall have a good time" talk?

Why cant you guys come? EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!

i have decided to have a air max week ..............all this week

i rocked womens 180s hoa yesterday
and clerks pack stabs today....wich to me are very under rated.....the materials are dope and purple is my fav color ...
2w2prib.jpg

What's up fam?

Jake - I have every intention of showing up for the SU4 joint...I can't wait!!!

Chris - dope IDs as usual

Lastly, hopefully some good news for the fam. Crystal blue AM95's are due to retro in 2010 along with a reverse grape (non-patent) cw as well
pimp.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

Lastly, hopefully some good news for the fam. Crystal blue AM95's are due to retro in 2010 along with a reverse grape (non-patent) cw as well
pimp.gif

Peace.
pimp.gif

2vc88wm.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have seen myself recently become a fan of more air max, rather than theJordan's that brought me to #NT......So with that said...Hi Guys[/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)],what must i do to gain the knowledge to become part of Air Max Fam!!!![/color]

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have seen myself recently become a fan of more air max, rather than the Jordan's that brought me to #NT......So with that said...Hi Guys[/color]
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], what must i do to gain the knowledge to become part of Air Max Fam!!!![/color]
good choice!
smile.gif

look on page one for membership info.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

pimp.gif

Peace.
pimp.gif

2vc88wm.jpg

reverse grapes? any pics
nerd.gif

can any help me with these ....i really want them.....me,jake and ucasta went to chicago last oct ,and they had them at the nike town...but when i got backinto town i called to try to do a phone order but the laddie said we havnt had those in a long time...
sick.gif

wlyqkl.jpg

^^^ugh...I think those came out same time as the Carson Palmer Infrareds...I had a swoosh connect at the time and kept putting em off. Then i lost the connect
mad.gif
pissed me off.

and Jake...dude, I'd love to go (especially to see all the shoes that would possibly available to me at some time or another
wink.gif
) but I dont think Id beable to afford it right now, or get the time off.

Lastly, hopefully some good news for the fam. Crystal blue AM95's are due to retro in 2010

Woods2-4.10.gif

that's the best news i've heard about 2010 shoe releases (just because i already got clean pairs of infrared 90's and neon 95's, but i'vewanted crystal blues for forever)...

now if we could get a retro of orange peels:

i'd be super stoked!

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Justin, I thought you would be more excited about the Crystal Blues,
laugh.gif
oh i am! especially since i have NO blue 95's except for my laser ID's...but hameed told me about those in a text and i vented theexcitement then. he held out the grape 95 info...bastid....
laugh.gif

What's up FAM,
I think I'll be flying in to Austin, and driving to S.A. with a friend.
I'm gonna sort out the logistics, but if any of the fam wants to get anything done, you guys will be the ONLY reason (other than Fahad) that I'll bewanting to work while I'm down there for the event (it's that Team AM Fam love!). I ALWAYS get stuck working the whole time when I go to TX, and rarelyget to see much.
Looking forward to meeting eveybody, fo' sho'!

We are going to have a blast at SU4, for those who are coming down, come hungry and thirsty! I like to eat and Jake drinks like a fish. Also, if he invites youto a place called the "roach coach" take him up on it, you will not be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom