TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by micmorales

Piet Parra is a part of Team Patta , he designed the logo with Edson , Gee and MastaLee...ans also the infamous Amsterdam AM1
ahh thank you for the clarification, sir.

and Justin, if the iD's offered orange, I would be posting a broncos inspired 87 with "see you thanksgiving night!" beneath it, heh. Broncosare on a nasty losing streak right now. we'll see how it goes next Thursday. thing is, I like the Giants, so I won't be THAT upset if we lose.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

them names are confusing as %^&*!
laugh.gif
agreed. love the white ones J. good stuff sir!

öööhhhmmm Mic ... can you help me with a pair of Patta AM1
smile.gif

hahah ...

just checking in very quickly to say hello to everybody in here!

hope you're all doing good folks

laugh.gif
.....Denver, i wish i could saywe are gonna bust y'all up, but we haven't really been showing up the last few weeks either
tired.gif
....and we're coming to you? with Eli overthrowing and under throwing leftand right?...u already know how that goes in your stadium
ohwell.gif

either way both our teams have some challenging visitors coming in this week tho....that's my primary concern right now. we need a ##$#$%'ing WINalready....BADLY!

Thanks Jib!

Sup Tibor!

....on a side note....aside from all the other colors they left out from those swatches, they really should add navy mesh at least!
tired.gif

mic, tibor, justin, FAM!
no maxes for me today, just some johnston and murphys.

I havent pulled the trigger on these IDs because I feel bad for the amount of money I have spent on kicks this month, shameful.
ohwell.gif

Anyhow, I am sure I will snap out of it or just sell some stuff.
grin.gif

some recyclage to contribute
3357328983_dd5a260969_o.jpg

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Today, off to look at the Laser Blue 90s.
These are LB 90's buddy
happy.gif

I got your message, Im gonna have to hold off for awhile.....low on funds.
Cool, calling them lasers, but they're actually "university" blue i think, with the mudguard inObsidian. And the mudguard is similar to ostrich. Not that great in person actually. May not cop, not sure.

them names are confusing as %^&*!
laugh.gif

i like the maroon ones from parra a lot more than those navy ones from patta, doesn't say much tho cause i'm still waiting to see a better pic of the maroons. as for that navy pair...that green swoosh is killing me. if i was able to get a pair, i'd dye the swoosh to match the navy on the upper
happy.gif

Dan & Cris...superb fellas
pimp.gif

Mic - i can't afford to cop the patta's or parra's....but....um.....can u get me a bag from the store tho? i wanna put it up on my wall and stunt....
tongue.gif

gonna rep for my team! home, alternate, and away jerseys.
put some silver reflective like their tights,

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Cool, calling them lasers, but they're actually "university" blue i think, with the mudguard in Obsidian. And the mudguard is similar to ostrich. Not that great in person actually. May not cop, not sure.

mrxsfr.jpg

What's next? Flu pack?

Avian Flu AM90s: Ostrich leather mudguard with bird feather upper
Swine Flu BWs: Shoes that oink when you walk

Originally Posted by brickSB

or just sell some stuff.
grin.gif
nerd.gif
...u know what i want!
frown.gif

Viet - i was thinking that for either the swoosh/overlay/midsole or laces....but i'm waiting to see what the silveroptions come out looking like.
Brian -
laugh.gif
...they already gotbird chirps in those denim SB's.....don't give 'em ideas!
James - i forgot about that, i guess i can thank ur ******** for something...
grin.gif

Modz - those "not lasers at all" have that crispy, canvas-like mesh right?

probably gonna break these out for the flicks later....

laugh.gif
.....Denver, i wish i could say we are gonna bust y'all up, but we haven't really been showing up the last few weeks either
tired.gif
....and we're coming to you? with Eli overthrowing and under throwing left and right?...u already know how that goes in your stadium
ohwell.gif

either way both our teams have some challenging visitors coming in this week tho....that's my primary concern right now. we need a ##$#$%'ing WIN already....BADLY!
yeah true Eli don't wanna mess around with Champ and Dawkins back there... and luckily for the Broncos, we weren't expected to win morethan 6 this year so all things considered, even with these last 3 losses, we're still doing pretty good. the Giants on the other hand, there are a lot ofexpectations there, more pressure, but Eli has that Manning blood, I'm sure he'll snap out of it, haha. we'll see. I just hope it'sentertaining either way. and I know Orton's out this weekend again, but I hope he can recover by Thursday, but it's not looking good. Simms isgarbage. the 3rd string guy Brandstater looked great in pre-season. wish he would get a shot, but short of a Simms injury, it's not happening. oh and ido want my team to win, but i'm fully expecting the donkeys to get worked by the chargers sunday.

That auction link seems to confirm my suspicion that those black/white/red AM95s that came out earlier this year were supposed to be part of some Penny-relatedpack...pinstriped tongue gave it away

hahaha holy crap i just saw those too and was watching them. no way i thought they were gonna go for that cheap. i was at dinner though and forgot about them:/ . guy is from portland though and his other stuff is legit so now i wonder about those too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom