TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Who else is gonna give it some thought?

Justin, c if the boss will let you off yet?
eek.gif

If J will come from NY, I'll come from VA.
glasses.gif
thats nothing I'm flying from ALASKA!!!

jwdanklefs- my name is Sergio, but I like to be called MOLINAR (it's a military thing)
Explain MOLINAR and the military thing dude, interested to know your background.
eek.gif
no nothing big man my last name is Molinar and I'm in the AIR FORCE so in the military we just call each other by rank and last name ex. AmnMolinar (Airman Molinar)

^ I got your email, thanks...I'm just stuck on one part, the, "Add what's inside the "HostList.rtf" file at the end of the"hosts" file." part...where's the "Hostlist.rtf" file???

Thanks.

Cris.

no nothing big man my last name is Molinar and I'm in the AIR FORCE so in the military we just call each other by rank and last name ex. Amn Molinar (Airman Molinar)

Good man, i'm ex. Shoot me a PM with your deets and i'll tell you all about it. Was in the states fora while at Fort Lewis, nice pizza there...

I totally understand the pessimism about the am1 iD mudguard because we all know the curve balls nike likes to pitch, but do keep in mind that if you get freeshipping on your order, you can return it free and lose no money if you're not happy with the product. I'd hate to see you guys wait it out and thenwhen they arrive looking good, the options come down from the iD site and you miss out. I would hope the options stay up longer than a month, but you neverknow.

cubanbee - lovin' those homegrowns and the matching denim, nice dog too!

prok - urawas are sick!

also, noticed these yesterday. interesting custom. not my flavor, but the work looks impressive. i remember some folks in here were talking aboutcustomizing this AM:

air_max_1_confusion_1.JPG%5C

by the way, did somebody from the fam just get those size 11 spiri's through the sellers BIN offer? those looked super clean, I wanted them but hesitated. thought the BIN price was maybe just a little too much... nice pick up though whoever got 'em.

not a fam ..but thought i would share .............bj hopfully you can make it down...........and maybe do some more work on my leg...
embarassed.gif
nice dog by the way.....

this airmax is very under rated.........i love it

1xys06.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Today, off to look at the Laser Blue 90s.
These are LB 90's buddy
happy.gif

I got your message, Im gonna have to hold off for awhile.....low on funds.

finally pulled the trigger on my AM1 iD's.

when i heard the max1's were coming back to iD i thought i would be getting 3 pairs minimum.

this one colorway I ordered is the only thing that got me really excited - prob the only one im getting.

oh well.

eyes.gif

^ Same for me, I'm kinda holding off so I know what to fully expect when ordering another pair.

I just hope they're not done by the time I get mine.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

I just hope they're not done by the time I get mine.

grin.gif

I keep on asking myself that also, what if by the time I get the pairs i've alreaday ordered and they are good, what happens if the option is gone
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

I'm also in the same dilemma. I think in the end, you're better off just pullingthe trigger. I'd rather order a pair, get them in and be disappointed(at that point I can return them), than sit back and think "What if?" youknow?

Also, I think it might have been mentioned, but I think it'd be cool to do a TeAMFam official AM1 iDcolorway. We could all mock up some colorways, and then have a vote.

What does everyone else think?

Man, I've been gone for way too long now. Hopefully these iD's come out nice and then I can startbuilding on my AM's again.

that's exactly what I'm trying to say. don't sleep now and be mad later when you can buy now and return later if you're not happy with it. Iwant to do a 3rd pair but I'm having a tough time deciding. I think a purple pair of some sort is in order. gotta rep for my Rockies next year!

y'all really think they would take them down before people even receive the first pairs ordered? Nike is getting some people worked up!

^^ yes, yes it is

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

y'all really think they would take them down before people even receive the first pairs ordered? Nike is getting some people worked up!
so...then....what your saying is I should order another 5 or so pairs?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
well yea, you should because you are an 87 lover! and I don't believe I've seen you rocking any iDs so now is a good time to stock up. Istill curious on what the consensus is on the official TEAM AM FAM iD...
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i don't think those AM1's are coming off ID anytime this year.....they are gonna ride them into the ground, they know how much money is to be made from them....especially through the holiday season
laugh.gif
that's what I'm thinking. and I know there has been this talk about pleather mudgaurds and all but I have to admit my skepticism inregards to that. no offense to the messenger of course but I'm just not buying it. the only thing that has my ear to the concrete is talk of more optionsor a premium line up. since most of the color swatches manifested in the options I am curious about the light blue mesh and neon reflectives that didn'tmake it. anyhow like the man Bob Marely said, time will tell

enough text, WIWT (recycled)..

one of the best 90s of all time, of all time!

nerd.gif
well yea, you should because you are an 87 lover! and I don't believe I've seen you rocking any iDs so now is a good time to stock up. I still curious on what the consensus is on the official TEAM AM FAM iD...

fine, only because you said to, 5 more tonight, and i dont think i was around when the first batch of 1 ID's came out. and any outlet will take themback?
laugh.gif

i'm just saying... who knows what Nike will do. but better safe than sorry, either way. in all likelihood, 87 iD's will still be up a couple monthsfrom now. in all likelihood, mudguards will be suede. I guess I shouldn't really worry, I ordered what I wanted already. I just hate to see people hold outwhen I see so many people (myself included) who are salty from missing out on these when they came out originally in '06 (or was it '05?). I don'twant that to happen again to anybody here! haha.

now, if they add MORE options to what's already available, that would be cool. I wonder why they don't offer air bubble and tongue tag color anymore? Iknow the tongue tag changes based on the overlay, but the logo is either white or black, which kinda sucks, really.

and damnit those hot limes are so nice. those and the spruce/hot lime joints are on the list. the long, long list. but they're up there.

yes I know its a terrible picture
laugh.gif

4117382843_58249c1fa4.jpg

Hold tights... writing my last essay.... 5 months until i'm done university
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom