TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up fam......About to head out to enjoy the rest of my B-day. Turned the big 22 today!!!!
pimp.gif

Me and the lady earlier....i wore deluxes...she wore 98's. cant wait to get all these free drinks
devil.gif
2gspsoy.jpg

2mhhil1.jpg

2uhrabl.jpg

hope you guys had a great weekend. Dueces

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Just for Joann...remember, I promised you pics when it got warm, so here it is. Enjoy!

eek.gif

even i almost forgot! they're looking very ... girly
wink.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

jp, dope Chris!
pimp.gif

(wow i use a lot of emoticons haha)

its been a while...

my friend has taken some more photographs of my shoes. and this is one of them. sorry its so big...

2410632355_b2c23cbbf3_o.jpg

take care everyone!

Sup Fam....tryin to get rid of my extra Safari/Vio TAF tees, only got 2XL and 3XL, cop 1, get the other color free.............pic:

Peace.

Cris.

^ Sorry Mic....no smalls, also, I'm gonna keep my 50mm, I need a lens for close-ups until I get a Macro....

I got smalls in my "Drip" tees........haha.

Cris.

whats up yall, i enjoy looking threw this thread so i thought i would just post my latest: dropped 160 shipped because I slept hard during the release due tomoney woes.

also are the all white am90 seasonal? they dont have a mesh toe box but the material similar to the tech pack. i saw them my local footaction but i can'tfind them on any of the retail chain websites.

Yeah, I think the white (and black) am90s are a seasonal release like the all white and all black AF1's.

I also saw how they have perforated leather on the toe. The white am90s from 2006/7 have regular (p)leather while the white am90s from 2005/6 have that plasticportion on the front where the laces go through made of a clear-like plastic.

BTW, if anyone has the Air Max 95 neons from 2003 (or knows a great deal about them), I need your assistance. Drop me a PM.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Happy Sunday Fam!
First Sunday in a while where I haven't felt like crap
glasses.gif

Been crazy busy with work lately, haven't posted in a while...

Wore these for the first time for some ping-pong and pitchers on a beautiful breezy day...a great summer shoe

EDIT: jranasaurus, great story and even better AMs! You are a constant contributor in here, dope stuff!
smokin.gif

You know you're good with me!

This kid behind you looks soooooo salty...
laugh.gif
its because he knows he dosent have 180 heat like jon
laugh.gif

WHAT UP FAM BAM ~

taking a study break (
sick.gif
I hate exam time...) thought I'd share a pic!

wore these last week sometime...

2413874289_2a743806ae.jpg

Good luck to all the FAM members writing exams right now, or just in school.. keep working hard!
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ryan, big pic, but very dope. Superb D.Whites!

Cris, Atmos festival?
pimp.gif
Even theelephant ones look great on you.

Kev, very dope true '97s. I'd get them straight away. But can't find 'em in a 9.5.

jranasaurus, you get my vote. Great pic of you on that podium and a decent and true AM/runner collection.

Tibor, that pic is better than many others in here. Hope you and N enjoyed the stay bro. Same here, can't wait toget those spruces!!!!

today
2dawos9.jpg

^very nice bro ... you know how much i love these. and still i enjoy it a lot when i can see them on somebody else. and thanks again for the link bro. theseller is a very cool guy so i hope everything will go on smoothly.

nice stuff james ... you have some heat on the hotplate

ryan you pic is killing it ... AGAIN ... good to see you post man

yes yes these true 97 are so cool ... very good choice kevin

lovely atmos spree chris ... and the pics are classy as always

wore the same as james this weekend...too lazy...to post
laugh.gif

Oli, thanks for the heart breaker...god i love those 95s

^ JDocs... Homegrowns
mad.gif
... size 10 anyone???
^Oli... my favourite 95s

Me beloved Vios are beat... can't see myself dropping $500 on a ds pair... baby one month away
happy.gif

Tried a resto...I used some mineral oil... it worked great on my IVs

Before:
313282361.jpg

After:
313282366.jpg

They dried very clean
happy.gif
Back in the rotation!!! Cheers!!!

WOW, great job!! and congrats on the up and coming baby!

whats a mineral oil? lol..sorry!

I gotta do something about my beat up Bacon 90s...the suede sides are all
messed up...any tips? I just want them clean and a bit smooth again

happy.gif
Thanks. The wife and I are indredibly excited!!!^... mineral oil is atype of laxative...lol... it can be bought at any pharmacy. A friend recommended this since the suede was originally dark. I used this method on my nubuck IVswhich were fading and it really brought them back to life. As for your bacons??? It might "darken" them too much. Have you tried suede cleaner?

Originally Posted by JDocs

WHAT UP FAM BAM ~

taking a study break (
sick.gif
I hate exam time...) thought I'd share a pic!

wore these last week sometime...

2413874289_2a743806ae.jpg

Good luck to all the FAM members writing exams right now, or just in school.. keep working hard!
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hahaha, you really love that stove don't you?
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tongue.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.