TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by five30

Could somebody tell me what the original lace color is for these? I had them sitting around unlaced for a while and completely forgot which laces they came with. Thanks.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w218/five30/?action=view&current=IMG_4214.jpg

You know what? I hate you too.
laugh.gif
I can't find these in an 11.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

that's all i gotta say about those!

I can't remember who did this lace switch but got me hooked up so here it is !!!!

chris aka battleground
pimp.gif

Like kuya Cris shirts says...

" Its All LOVE "

( awesome tee btw kuya )

so Laune and Phil..can we squash this please..its like East coast VS West coast

laugh.gif

Happy Sunday Fam!
First Sunday in a while where I haven't felt like crap
glasses.gif

Been crazy busy with work lately, haven't posted in a while...

Wore these for the first time for some ping-pong and pitchers on a beautiful breezy day...a great summer shoe

EDIT: jranasaurus, great story and even better AMs! You are a constant contributor in here, dope stuff!
smokin.gif

You know you're good with me!

This kid behind you looks soooooo salty...
laugh.gif

Here it is… My request to jointhe Team AM Family

My love for the Air Max hascoincided with my love of track and field which I have competed in since the age of eight. I grew up in an era when the worlds best track and field athletesand my sporting heroes were endorsing Nike products. In my opinion the Nike marketing campaigns of the late 80's and early 90's were the greatest everseen and I remember being mesmerised by the Nike adverts as I would flick through the pages of track and field magazines. At the age of 11, I acquired my firstpair of AM's. I was blown away by the ultramarine 180's and successfully convinced my parents that I would run a whole lot faster if they were on myfeet.

Competing in track, I had a goodexcuse to get new runners and would eagerly anticipate the trip to the running shoe store to get a joint Christmas / birthday present of a fresh pair ofAM's. Throughout the 90's I sported many AM's which would later become classics. After the 180's came a pair of 93's in the orange/purpleCW, followed by the teal swoosh AM[sup]2[/sup]'s in 94. On a family holiday stateside in 95 I blew every penny I had on a pair of the neon 95's toreturn home the envy of my friends. By 96 I'd managed to beat the life out of all of the above in addition to some OG huaraches and huarache lights!Following my earlier AM obsession I diverged from the chosen path a little wearing both OG CW's of the spiridons and going crazy for the prestos in2000.

I began collecting properly in 03when I stumbled upon the Atmos Safari AM1's online. This was the first time I became aware of the extensive reach of AM culture beyond the racks of thehigh street retailers. I promptly got a pair through ebay and have worn the life out of them ever since. The majority of my existing collection is the retroeditions of the AM's I loved when growing up. I had eagerly awaited the retro of the 180 and grabbed as many pairs as I could afford when they released.The release of most OG CW AM's usually does it for me and my recent acquirement of the Boon extra AM special from 96 has taken me back to the glory days ofthe AM's. I was fortunate enough last summer to hit the sneaker spots of Japan whilst spectating at the World Athletics Championships. For any AM fans thathaven't been I would thoroughly recommend it. I came back with enough AM's to slow the flight down! At present I am hoping that Nike retro theAM[sup]2[/sup] light and patiently scouring the net for a pair of Atmos Safari's to wear the life out of for a second time round. Since my discovery of theTeam AM Family thread I've been considerably impressed by the expertise and heat on show from you guys. Sorry for the lengthy read ( I seemed to getcarried away) and hopefully you can give me the nod…
wink.gif

Jon

Where it all began: Atop the podium in '91 wearing ultramarine 180's

ca21651e74afbd3c7a54b94687ce624b9ef3debd.pjpg

2743669b1b9b7760a859b0d7397e7770e534f848.pjpg

d32163117da4bc3a7f409a436c7970999706ce0e.pjpg

320361f717fa73c6a8dcbaa7331c7cf3855c8821.pjpg

49336d6f183c725aae99b4c93e677de645dc4654.pjpg

afd26891f7780a02b883e671e72ef40f38484de4.pjpg

1bd360b41dfa74f3a83aba533f447041f6261a5d.pjpg

1291691b74a2b13d7bea1320fe94f52958bc0ea4.pjpg

ff516f1e7ba0bf3376872d655076c70aaf72143d.pjpg

e2426f61f0703a4fb5135a7b403d161a0105ba14.pjpg

14626cc1f570fa50bc53da7ba9665ee35d6affa1.pjpg

My beat up grails
laugh.gif

e081691e73a5b93a7f5f71d0ff721bd1699a7799.pjpg

d03263e18d7cfacab853277dcc9d1b1f669f90c9.pjpg

Jon, my fellow euro NTer...great story man...
great shoes and hoping to see more of you soon!

heres your vote from me..Welcome to the BEST TEAM...
(although I thought u were in already
laugh.gif
)

those wht/red lights still available at JDs? hhhmmm.....

What's good fam. Been Lurking the past couple months. Hope all is good . JRAN good stuff . got my vote if you let me have your comets.

ah everybody has the spruce am90. can't wait to get my pair ...

very nice pickup on the am96 ucastsa. great colorway and great price. good to see that there is am heat around for reasonable prices these days. congrats

jerrod: brilliant grey stabs and murder pics. i really love the atmosphere

ahhh safety orange am95 ...

Jon: your vintage track and field pic is too cool. that's what i call being a oldschool head
smile.gif
... no really very very nice. beside thatvery solid collection. i like the og colorway influence and the choice of model a lot. i really feel pretty much everything beside the rainbow fruity am1 andthe union am97/360 hybrid (but that's me). the rest is all very nice. sure thing you have my approval. beside that very cool to have a UK guy on board. isee the EU fraction growing. EM summit
smile.gif
hype hype

just go back from a weekend with my gf at the border of the Lago Maggiore. usually i dont do phone cam pics but i left my regular cam at home (dumb me) so ihad no other choice. sitting on the balkony with my pair of travel am360 ... very comfy

am360metsilvermaxorngblox9.jpg

and still three weeks of vacation ahead
smile.gif
... sorry folks but i had to share my joy
embarassed.gif

good evening everybody

Jon, I presume......just your USA BW's, AM1's, & beat grails alone, you get my "Stamp Of Approval"

WELCOME!!!

Peace.

Cris.

Jon, could you post your picture set up pls?
and throw up the sig!

Tibor, great pic! enjoy your time with ur girlfriend! Sucks that Holland doesnt have any mountains..
damn country is flatter than the Olson twins ( no pedobear )

I think he's more after your setup on how you take your pics???

Correct me if I am wrong mic...

Originally Posted by micmorales

^^ no need for correction

Ahh... I get. Just as well. I've no more heat left to show
laugh.gif

Fairly simple set up. I have a Nikon D40X which makes it difficult not to get good pics. Just set up the boxes behind the shoes and take the shots when thereis good natural light coming through the window. Often photoshop out the crap in the background! I need some new inspiration tho. When i have some more timei'm gonna come up with somethin more original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom