TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
via Highsnobiety.com
Here one of the latest Nike
Quickstrikes - the Air Max 90 Carnival Edition. In true Carnival manier
the shoe comes in flashy colors and a bright neon yellow swoosh. Both
the inner and outer soles feature a multicolor mosaic pattern

RTEmagicC_carnival_2.jpg.jpg

carnival_1.jpg

carnival_3.jpg

If you put black laces and black out the swoosh, those would be alright
grin.gif

Eh it amazes me how nike has mesh ready for shoes like that but not for 87s/90s
grin.gif
smh.gif

Sup fellas, just checkin in, I stopped in cause I actually had a quick question I need some help. I plan on makin an article of clothin for one of my fav am1sever. Amsterdams, I wondered if someone could post the color code? Thanks

nice pickups guy. i really like some of the huaraches you have there. 99 mesh are naturally on top of everything. your am1 collection isgrowing at the speed of light man.
thanks for the greetings mic! please send ours back ... we need to have another summit this year
smile.gif

greg: nice urawas right there. another member of the yellow laces fraction. damn the bad guys are catching up
smile.gif

i have to say i'm very happy with the structures i have. sure thing the materials could be better quality but... over all i'm ok. and on the two pairsi have the pre-creasing is notthat bad. when i'm in the shoe you can pretty much not see it. also the paint job is ok. i'm glad with what i have and istill think it's a good retro. especially when you compare it to maybe the air stab.
i wear a 10.5 - 11 in other am's and for the structure a 10 fits perfectly. so i can only agree that these are wide.

i will not say anything about the other am90 posted above then: wüüürrrrrggg !!! %+#@+#% uuuugly

they look like they got colored halfway, then they ran out of color.

seriously.

at the very least, the mudguard should have been colored. probably the area around the bubble as well.

Originally Posted by derekdru

Dude has pretty much a size run too. Auction text is copied from a ebay.pl seller:

http://cgi.ebay.pl/Asics-Gel-Nimbus...tegoryZ63850QQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

I am passing but if someone feels like taking a risk go ahead.

I just missed a pair of AM Deluxe for < $20.
frown.gif

if you're talking about the size 12 pair that ended last night, i missed it too. I literally punched a whole in my wall and now instead of buying kicksim paying to have my wall fixed. As for those 90's up there, i feel different laces could make or break that shoe, only time will tell. peace homies

^^^^

FP STabs are unbelievably lovely. I had to double up.

Good %+#% Fam. Hope y'all good.

Jath, I'm feeling the sig. Word in bond......you know my steez.

sup fam, haven't actually posted me in kicks in tis post in ages. At any rate, past few days

purple 90's
10zwfhl.jpg

egsig2.jpg

electric greeb stabs
2yvjepy.jpg

HOA dirtmagnets
1z1b9dj.jpg

Peace and Love

Wore the Structures today. I know I got looks from at least two people, including one who I caught eyeing my kicks while he was raising his eyebrows in a verysuspect manner
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

IMO, the Stabs are more comfortable than the Structures.

No need to worry about paint chipping (word to the Air Max Plus and AM90 premiums) with these. I can't wait to bust these out again when the weather getswarmer.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Does Alife do phone orders?
I think they do... also they had both colorways of the Air Structures Blue toes and Blue toes... smallest they had was 10 in the black and 11 in theblue... 105 for the black toes and 160 for the blue toes...

Guy, some sick pick ups right there! loving the older AM heat.

Cris, that's what they're actually made for! go out and proudly rock 'em in the rain. what a great pic, Mr.Uno.

B.drury's for the evening
6p86xh.jpg

Peace FAM!

^^^ very nice hold tights. i might get my own pair in a few months.

cris: very nice stash bw's also. way too expensive for me tho. maybe someday.

have a good one fam.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

- Luis

GJ, love the 90s btw...

Oli and kuya Cris, great pic...

alles lekker Jo?!

Jerrod..I know Ive been slackin lately...hella busy..still lookin for a new house

I kinda like them fruity carnival 90s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom