TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Cris...haha I'm sure Justin will end up giving you a "heads up" on a pair sooner or later.
grin.gif

these?
NIKE_AIR_MAX_360_PREMIUM_Kevin_Lyons.jpg

Am I the only one that gets that ninja turtle bend on the toe part of the am95s? I always get that dent in the front by my big toe

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

new from JD....

main
Saw these at Nike the other day, they look sweet in erson, but i picked up those blue west 1s instead.

No AMs for a few days, too busy at work, sleep, work....

I get that toe dent in my 95s too dude.

Cris...haha I'm sure Justin will end up giving you a "heads up" on a pair sooner or later.
grin.gif

these?
NIKE_AIR_MAX_360_PREMIUM_Kevin_Lyons.jpg
what are you waiting for?...get to work.

I hope they dont screw up those 97s like they did the QSAM1s
smh.gif

I tried them on, didn't have time for a close look but they looked good to me dude. I want bad, and the blue ones, andthe black/neon ones.
frown.gif

Thanks for all the comments fellas.
Denver - those windrunners are very nice
pimp.gif
. And I saw those gray suedetriax, but I didn't want to pay that for a non-wearable pair.

wow.....the color blocking couldn't be any better on these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*added to the long wanted list*
My thoughts exactly, and the quality on these is crazy. They've got a fit-sleeve type tongue and there's this super soft terrycloth/suede sewn on in the heel area that starts at the top lace loop and wraps around to your achilles (hard to explain, haha):

I'll definitely post a pic when I wear them. I'm off work for a couple of days, but I'm working on the house (hence the paint cans ^) and it'sraining so probably not today.

Neukicks - sick find on the 98's
eek.gif

Cris - nice windrunner
pimp.gif

Have a good one guys, back to my home theater project
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

somebody was looking for orange burst...was it denver? sz 11?

nerd.gif

k bye! lol
heh, thanks man, yeah I'm always looking for bursts in size 11. these look restorable. Cleveland222 was the one who was bent on getting thesafety oranges, but I think he finally scored a pair. good lookin' out, see if I can snag 'em!

oh yeah and larrivee, I meant to comment on those tuned maxes as well, real nice colorway, looks like an extremely high quality shoe. suede heel padding? pureluxury, i'll have to keep an eye out for those. nice pickups!

those tuned maxes are sick
pimp.gif

broke these out for the day, i noticed the toe is coming off kinda you can see. gotta fix that.

Sup Fam!

Brian - enjoying the $#!tty *** weather today?
eyes.gif
frown.gif

James - shoe goo will take care of that.
Larrivee - what kinda home theatre project u got going? building the mancave?......all those alpha project shoes alwayshad top notch materials, and great colorways. some of them were out of this world....but most were very nice. and ever since my first pair of 180's,i've always liked those fit-sleeve tongues. kinda why i liked the tailwind 92's and AM93s that much more. i think the ST's may have that as well,could be wrong since i don't have a pair......yet...
devil.gif
nerd.gif

what are you waiting for?...get to work.
sorry boss...you see....what had happened was......there was a blackout and.....ummm....nevermind....right away boss!!

...two very long awaited pickups finally came in, new additions to a collection within my collection....pics later when they are in hand....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by daaznfella

somebody was looking for orange burst...was it denver? sz 11?

nerd.gif

k bye! lol
heh, thanks man, yeah I'm always looking for bursts in size 11. these look restorable. Cleveland222 was the one who was bent on getting the safety oranges, but I think he finally scored a pair. good lookin' out, see if I can snag 'em!

oh yeah and larrivee, I meant to comment on those tuned maxes as well, real nice colorway, looks like an extremely high quality shoe. suede heel padding? pure luxury, i'll have to keep an eye out for those. nice pickups!

I got real excited when I saw that post.......checked em out immediately. Good lookin out!!!
I picked up a pair, but they didn't clean up as well as I wanted. I'm too damn picky so I'm looking for a DS (or very close to) pair still, but inan 11.5 or 12. My feet would hate me for puttin em in an 11 Burst, but for the right pair I'll deal.

TAK- Don't think I ever told ya how jealous I am of those DW 90's you picked up. Very Nice Sir. If they ever need a new home you know who'lltake good care of em.

Cris- Dope jacket btw!!

Hope all is well with everyone!

-Andrew-

nice 180s, hope those are GR

i have a personal grail in my sights, 'bout to pull trigger.......
do it. i've done it this week.
laugh.gif
, your turn!

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

TAK- Don't think I ever told ya how jealous I am of those DW 90's you picked up. Very Nice Sir. If they ever need a new home you know who'll take good care of em.
*cough cough*
laugh.gif

sup Drew!! how's everything wit u?

Cleveland, good to know you're still hunting for a DS pair, will definitely keep my eyes open for 11.5-12 for you, or even 11. you helped me out with theQS 87's, would love to return the favor!

neukicks, I think I'm gonna... kinda waiting to hear back from a lower I offer I sent, but I had to see a BIN dangling out there. if they disappear becauseI'm trying to be cheap, I'll never forgive myself, lol.

Cleveland, good to know you're still hunting for a DS pair, will definitely keep my eyes open for 11.5-12 for you, or even 11. you helped me out with the QS 87's, would love to return the favor!

neukicks, I think I'm gonna... kinda waiting to hear back from a lower I offer I sent, but I had to see a BIN dangling out there. if they disappear because I'm trying to be cheap, I'll never forgive myself, lol.

dude. i missed out on a DS pair for what i paid for these by doing the same thing. i would just pull it man.....

if they disappear because I'm trying to be cheap, I'll never forgive myself, lol.
laugh.gif
.....that's happened to me quite a few times. learnedmy lesson tho, especially with BIN's....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

TAK- Don't think I ever told ya how jealous I am of those DW 90's you picked up. Very Nice Sir. If they ever need a new home you know who'll take good care of em.
*cough cough*
laugh.gif

sup Drew!! how's everything wit u?
Thanks Andrew, they are really nice! Lets see here, both Justin & yourself are somewhat calling dibs.....Ive seen most of Justin'sofferings but none of yours
nerd.gif

But then again my DW's aren't going anywhere so there's no rush to send me any temptations
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom