TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayhem - those drury's look clean
smokin.gif

so i was in Foot Locker today and saw the mint green aka new green AM95s in person . theyre looking pretty nice , im thinkingabout picking up a pair . anyone else seen em in person yet ?

Justin - Those Drury's are Nice! One of my Favorite AM1s!

PrezT- Which AM95s? How do they look like? Do u have a picture? Thanks in advance....

Edge...there's pics in Nike Retro. I'd post the pics, but its a pain on my phone. They're basically a grey gradient 95 with a pastel green as theaccent color. Pretty nice summer shoe IMO.

Justin...dope Drurys. Again size 12-13 anyone.
nerd.gif

Cris...those PWs are so clean.

here you go likuid :

green-mint-nike-air-max-95-fall-2009-2.jpg

green-mint-nike-air-max-95-fall-2009-4.jpg

green-mint-nike-air-max-95-fall-2009-3.jpg

^^^ in person , the green doesnt look as pale as it does in this pic . def light , but not this light

kev - theyre looking REALLY nice , and there a GR with not that much hype aroundem so im sure itll be easy to find pairs for a good price for quite a while

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

Yeah them Drurys are clean
smokin.gif
Put me down for a DS pair Size 12
laugh.gif

so who in new york ordered tailwnds in a sz 9? one pair? i got your shipment! because apparently, nike wisely enough sent my two pairs to him, and his one pairto me...great....lol

they have another 9 so they're gonna hold onto it and wait for him to ship the shoe back to them, and ship me that pair, if he doesn't then they'regoing to send me that one they have on hold for me....nike...tsk tsk tsk...

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by s dubl

nerd.gif

Yeah them Drurys are clean
smokin.gif
Put me down for a DS pair Size 12
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ironic mike, real ironic!

definitely getting two pairs of those mint green 95's.
pimp.gif

heads up....

size 7.5

size 8

size 9

size 9.5

size 10

size 10.5

have a great weekend fam!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by tuna629

does that answer your question?
Yep. And i'm sure yours would have been answered the first time you asked it if anyone knew.

I searched the net and the closest i could find had a black swoosh. Sure i saw a similar pair in FL not all that longago.

I'll pop in later and have a look and grab the code see if we canr find out some more.

All Bursts this week for me.
Great stuff as always. This thread is going to force me to get a decent camera. My blackberry just doesn't do these shoes justice.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! I can't stand Fridays, it's the start of my work "week." Have some BBQ for me!

Nice stuff everybody! Here's a few others (couple of really good ones if you wear a larger size)

Size 14: 320381143248
Size 13: 270405975763
Size 12: 120431546806
Size 9: 140326115579

This one isn't an AM, but it's a pretty sweet runner from '96 that doesn't show up very often (also size 9): 370213072115

selectaclutch....nice pick up. I've noticed a lot of love for Neons, but prices still seem reasonable compared to others. Not a problem with me.

Back to page 1.

tak wrote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Nice Bacons TAK. Makes me want to un-ds mine!

901 pages!! Wow, I've gone through every one, most a few times.
What ? You haven't broke them out yet? Gotta wear them partner
pimp.gif

I've only had them for a couple months. Most weeks I work every day, sometimes only 6 days if I'm lucky. They will be worn, like everything else, butthey'll have to wait for a day when I'm not working, and Cleveland weather is cooperating. Rarely do those two things happen simultaneously.

PrezT & Shaun - Thanks for the pics... I forgot about those... but i'll be picking those up for sure.

Mine today....AM90 Kakigori...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Have a Nice Weekend Fam!!![/color]

You blokes like the heat scan pic??? I though it was @@!%, i liked the xray one though, that was sweet. Stabstoday.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

PrezT & Shaun - Thanks for the pics... I forgot about those... but i'll be picking those up for sure.

Mine today....AM90 Kakigori...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Have a Nice Weekend Fam!!![/color]

i like em!...not the laces though...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom