TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice Safety Orange Bursts....love that air unit on those.

180s are sick as well....one of my fav AM models. I hope Nike does a good job on the retros this year, I need another pair. To clean em up Id be very careful.Maybe a toothbrush and warm soapy water...nothing more.

Those Drurys *sigh* so nice.

Triax 94s are nice...clean colorway.

Back to page 1
happy.gif

That's great news on the Triax 94s, but I hope they come with some of the OG colourways. Would like more black at the front or less at the back on themodel posted: looks a little imbalanced.

Thanks for the props on the Bursts. Lovin' them!

GO LAKERS!!!

now that thats outta the way...

fam, quick ? price range on DS HOA AM1s size 13?

thanks,

Although most want to get $200+ for the hoa am1's.......I think $150-$175 shipped is fair for both buyer n seller. I haven't seen anyone get more thanthat, even for the original mesh version.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Although most want to get $200+ for the hoa am1's.......I think $150-$175 shipped is fair for both buyer n seller. I haven't seen anyone get more than that, even for the original mesh version.
I paid $160 for my pair almost 2 years ago now and I thought that was awesome but I have seen a bunch of strangely high bids going for thesethings, thats why for DS pair, I think he would be lucky to get a pair for that price now... IMO

I can get a pair for $260. I dont want to pay that much AT ALL, but theyre not easy to find DS in size 13.

^ i would HONESTLY wait until this "quickstrike" retro comes out.....i'm SURE one of our international fam members wont mind getting you a 13,and big sizes generally don't sell in asia usually as well

or ask mayhemgatz to keep his eyes open for cheap used pairs

i think i'm going to go after some am1s now

urawas, and drurys.....this WILL be an interesting summer....

^^^yeah, but Id prefer an HOA or before pair. Im not feeling the new shape/quality on the AM1s.

I guess I'll just keep my eye out for a cheaper pair. If I dont find one I'll go with the QS retro.

I hear what your saying jake, I just think the more we "bite the bullet" and increase what we r willing to pay, the higher the prices will go.

IMO, a colorway that's gonna be retroed every few years should not fetch these hype prices. If anything the older, better quality, releases should fetchthe most. I'd pay $250 for some original mesh am1's in red or blue. *cough cough* LOL

I agree wit Viet tho, wait for word on the QS this month.

This release is said to be identical to the HOA, i think they've even named it HOA again, so i'll grab you somefrom over here if you like? Just have to hold off until August.

10AC today to go shopping.

Thanks for the offer Modz...might take you up on that when actual pics surface.

i got 2 ds pairs of turbo pink am95s sz 8.5 mens... around how much do they go for? it sucks because I bought these a few years ago and now I can't fitinto them...

^^that's a scary pic LOL

If the am1 qs in July looks identical to the hoa's......I'm gonna be very mad that they(Nike) didn't use the same factory to make all the recentam1's. The grey/navy, red/blk, and seersuckers woud have been killer with the right shape and materials.

Pietrus is one ugly mofo
laugh.gif

those AM1s are fire...might have to grab the blues and red pair if money is right....sheit even if its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom