TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Wore infras, bought 09s. That's 5 pairs in 4 days, i gotta slow the %!%* down.
embarassed.gif

Ive got a feeling these will be like the neon 95's.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Wore the 2009s today to work, Tokis this evening out to dinner with Mrs Modz, picked up this windrunner for my daughter and a little something for someone else...

..............Hmmm, would that be ME??? Haha, nice Windrunner for your daughter Dave.

On another note for you size 9.5 - 10 people.....my boy is sellin' his Kid Robots, Amsterdams, and Dave White 90's, PM me if interested.

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Those ST's are copped for sure. The blue / Obsidian AM lights have also dropped at JD.

[img]http://jdsports.scene7.com/is/...ayer_1_src=is{JDSports/75307c?hei=1134}[/img]

Only prob is. I just blew all my money on a Macbook
eyes.gif
Macbook is a much more worthy investment in this case, imo.

But you can never go wrong with a university blue/obsidian colorway.
happy.gif
happy.gif

KVN, I think wearing them is going to be a huge gamble. Maybe good for trying on.

The quality is going to be above and beyond the retros, though, can't deny that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UKBased

Air Max ST's have dropped at Size? in the UK. Both white and grey colourways are on the website now. Hope to take a trip to the shops for a closer look this weekend.
http://size.co.uk/webapp/...19331_219551_-1_footwear

http://size.co.uk/webapp/...19331_219559_-1_footwear

I want both pairs. Can't wait for these to stateside. Well, they better....lol

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

Those ST's are copped for sure. The blue / Obsidian AM lights have also dropped at JD.

[img]http://jdsports.scene7.com/is/...ayer_1_src=is{JDSports/75307c?hei=1134}[/img]

I don't get it - how are these any different than these?

2ylpr4k.jpg

mljinn.jpg

Is it a re-release, or is the varsity royal eyelet pieces a lighter shade like a Laser Blue?

Love those iD's crisone.
Flint - can't confirm about the shade of blue, cus i haven't seen them up close yet, but there are slight differences regardless. The colour placementon the sole is different, and 'Nike Air' on the heel of the shoe is in black instead of blue.

Team AM Fam..........

As quoated yesterday about the new design I'm creating for the AM95 people, it's for the Safety/Team Orange 95's, here's a sample of how itcould possibly look like:

"amfam" Air Max 95 tongue logo in the front, "'95" on the left sleeve.

I don't know exactly when I'll produce these, but will soon...............

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by avngrguild

^^ Cris, that's a dope concept. The '95 is my favorite AM so you can certainly count me in on these
pimp.gif
Yes....that works, very clean
smokin.gif

I need to stop lagging and apply to the TEAM..

Damnit!! the obsidian/royal lights dropped at JD already?!??! and the ST's are showing up!?.....already slacking on the max orange, burnt orange, and greenlights, not to mention the team orange 95's.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
......Nike.....seriously.....chill the #$%# out!!! I'm with UKBased.....i just can't keep up.....gonnaneed to start a fire sale soon
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Cris - that tee looks promising....blk or grey base? either way i'm in for two
happy.gif

Chris - said it before and I'll say it again! those 90 ID's are way too dope, you and cris both know how to make something out of absolute nothing! if they ever bring those colors/options back....i'm copying!
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

wore these today...

got these in today, 2005 retro....was part of an auction for 8 pairs of shoes...seller messed up the listing and had 8 winners....i paid already before hecould sort out what happened so we called it even with just the spiri's. it was the only pair i planned on keeping, been trying to get these for a whiletoo....just need the concord spiri's now
nerd.gif

woah....nice idea Cris, I really like that. Damn can I be a part of the Fam just to get that shirt
nerd.gif

unds these today...word to Brick and Neukicks
1689xmh.jpg

that tee looks good Cris.
gotta get some safari's..ill have em in my possession one day. dope

i wish i could join the amfam...but i dont think i would qualify..
frown.gif

contributing
mon-unds.tues-unds-wed-unds
thurs-unds and dont mind the dunks. they were from wdywt
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom